Thursday, October 16, 2008

Most important Tag so far...

After the 100 things about me post, I don't know if I can come up with much else about myself. We'll give it a try though.


Six Quirks about myself....

1- If James and I are sleeping in bed, and he turns his back to me, I always turn the other way. I hate staring at his back. Drives me nuts. I love having him curl up behind me though, with my back to him...I just hate it the other way.

2- This may be hard to explain....hmm.....here it goes. When I was little, and I would be driving in the passenger seat of the car, I would always stare out the window at the light poles/telephone poles as they passed by. As each one would pass, it would make me crazy if I didn't lift up my toes as they passed us. I guess it kind of felt like I would "jump over them" or something. Don't ask me why. I've never claimed to be normal.

3- I hate extra noise. I am very specific about the volume on the radio, tv, movies, etc. It can't be too soft or I can't hear it, but it especially can't be too loud either. I always mute commercials. They are so annoying.

4-I have to put lotion on my hands and feet before I go to sleep at night.

5-I'm always paranoid that somebody is going to attack me or my family. Especially when it's dark out, or I'm home alone. Yes. I guess I'm still scared of "Bad guys" like when I was little. (oooh, especially those big vans with no windows. I'm positive their is always a psycho rapist/murderer waiting in the back for me!)

6- Craziest thing of all....I can get pregnant by just thinking the word, "BABY". Yep. I'm pregnant again. Not something really planned, but we're excited, nonetheless. I am 8 weeks along, feeling sick and tired, and due May 26th. I'm not sure that's really "Quirky" but how else was I suppose to tell you all???!

25 comments:

Tori Price said...

CAMI!!! Congratulations! I' am so excited for you! And I didn't even reallize you were just in Utah. I thought Gardener Village was in Pocatello or something and then my uncle was talking about how they're going there today! Like I said next time you come down you have to let me know so we can get together. Well congratulations again! You have the cutest family!

Shareen said...

Congrats Cami. I guess congrats to James too. haha. I am so excited for you both. You have the cutest kids, you should have a dozen. Now I think the pencil said another boy if I am remembering right. But my memory stinks anymore, so either way, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cami and James you guys are so cute and have such wonderful kids.
and FYI- We have to make sure we don't even talk about it until we are for sure we are rready cause that seem to happen to us too. (No, I am not prego but I could be soon!)
See you in November!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and you should try for May 15th That is Chloe's b-day it would be fun to have babies on the same day!!

Mary said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting. I've had so many friends have babies lately, it's starting to make me just a little bit baby hungry!

Evie B. said...

Welcome to the club! Three is a big adjustment, but you'll love it. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! congradts!
I was wondering when you were going to have another one. again were so excited for you!

Ashley said...

What?!? Did you know all along?! Remember the talk we had while driving to the luncheon?! CONGRATS!!!

julie said...

1. I am opposite! I hate facing Brandon in bed. haha, that sounds mean, but I don't feel like I have my space! I do love spooning though.

2.What?!

3 and 4. Amen

5. I'm not that paranoid, but big windowless white vans do creep me out! There is definitely a kidnapper-rapist in there!

6. Me too on the thinking Baby, but I haven't thought it. HOORAY for you though! So excited for you! You guys make the cutest kids!

Kim and Chet said...

Yay!!! More cousins or my baby to play with :) Now you just need to move back home to Utah!!! CONGRATS!!

Shellie said...

Way to go James,
I am so excited for all of you. Don't overdo and take care of yourself.
I guess the boys better get on the stick or you might be the only ones repopulating the Allan Crowther Family.

Anonymous said...

Say what??? That's awesome! Huge congrats! Wow, I can't believe you're going to have 3 kids!!! I'm sure you can't believe it either. I hope you getting feeling better soon. I can't wait to see what another cutie from you looks like.

Felicia said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you...congrats!

Emily said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Good luck getting through the first littl bit! Call me if you need anything!

Josh and Shalae said...

Ok so CONGRATS!!! And can I just say that there was something inside of me that just knew. I guess I could say I "knew" before you did. haha I'm so excited for you! I too can't wait to see what it is and who it looks like. You guys have such adorable kids:) Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Cami you are pregnant!!! Congrats thats so exciting!!!

Melissa E Photography said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Holy FLIP! That's SO exciting and SO shocking. James must have superior sperm. You owe it to humanity to have at least 12 kids!

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!! We love you!

Wendy said...

Cami! That is so exciting. I am SO happy for you. Your kids are lucky to have you as a mom.

The Nelsons said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I like how you slipped it in at the end - very smooth!
I had tons of fun this last weekend! Thanks for letting me come along.
And congratulations again!

Rolyndia said...

Congrat's!! That is exciting. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

amber-girl said...

I have to add my congrats as well, though, with all the other "congrats" phrases, mine is the least original! How about:

Wooo hooo! (at least that's what James says about makin another baby!) You need to stop being so nice to your hubby!

You know, you're supposed to wait around for me...but I seem to trail you by about 9 months! Sooo, maybe in nine months we'll decide to think "BABY" too! Then Russ can finally say "Woo hoo" too!!!

Hope all goes well!!

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How did you keep that a secret for so long? You are such a great mom! I could never have had kids that close in age, Joe would have had to commit me. Good for you!!!!

clintandmegtucker said...

Wow, congratulations! I even think about having another and it freaks me out. You are amazing!

Ali Goffin said...

So i just re-read this and your number five made me laugh. I remember you coming to our house at night with a stick just in case ha ha.

Mer said...

Congrats Cami!!! I am very excited for you. I am the same way but I am not prego yet. Just crossing my fingers it doesn't happen!!