So, I'll post the pictures of Carson's birthday, his cake, and a few other pictures I've taken this week, when I get back to Idaho. We've had a busy few days, but they've been lots of fun.
On Thursday, I went to my friend, Amy's wedding. She looked beautiful, and it was such a nice day. I'm glad I was able to make it to everything.
Thursday night after I put Carson to bed, I heard him singing to himself and this is what he sang....
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to CARSON.........TOMORROW.......
Happy Birthday to you.
He was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for his birthday the next day. It was so fun this year because he really seemd to understand what was going on, and got so excited about everything.
For Carson's birthday we went over to Gardener Village to look at all the cute pumpkins and witches set up, and to take some cute pictures. The kids also enjoyed a fun pony ride while we were there. They absolutely loved it! Go figure. They flip out and scream when you stick them on a mechanical horse or a merry go round, but give them a REAL one, and they are just fine.
After Gardner Village we took Carson to lunch at "Old Mcdonald's" and he met a few cousins there. He was so happy to have other kids to play with there, instead of just me. Thanks again for coming guys! After a good nap, and some dinner, we had his birthday party with the whole family. Man...that kid gets spoiled. He got so many great presents, and he'll love them all. Thanks again James' family, and my family for coming and for the presents. He is very lucky to have you guys around!
So, today I went to my home ward's Super Saturday Activity while James took the kids to his mom's house to hang out for awhile. I made some pretty cute things. (thanks to Evonne, my cousin, who was in charge. She's amazingly gifted in the "Crafty" area!) Anyway, I'll take pictures and post them when we get home. I really thought they turned out pretty cute.
So, we'll be home on Sunday night, and back to life again. James just found out that he has to work on Christmas Eve from 4-9pm, and on Christmas day from 5:30pm-2:00am! I'm so bummed. Not like I have much room to complain. He's never had to work on Christmas Day before, so it's really his turn this year, but it stinks because I will only have the kids' to hang out wiht on christmas Eve, and Christmas night. It will be SO wierd! Luckily, James doesn't work the Day after, so I imagine we'll be coming home then to celebrate with our family. Just not quite the same though. Oh well. Could be worse.
2 comments:
Sound like Carson had a great birthday and the rest of the family got to enjoy great time together.
My mom always had to deal with a husband that worked every holiday. My dad was the only one for miles that could fix or deliver the gas to people where we lived and because of that I almost didn't come at the hospital, I almost came in the car on the way to the hospital. But they made it just in time to for me to be delivered there. At least with his job you know where he is and have a# to call him if you have any kind of probelm.
Oh, MAN! That stinks! That would be really weird and really hard for me. That's such a bummer!
I'm glad Cars had a good B-day!
Post a Comment