Thursday, October 2, 2008

My "Sleeping Angel"

Here is MY little sleeping angel. (Aren't they all angels when they are asleep?!) Luckily our little Kenzie Jo is an angel when she's awake too....for the most part! This is a great picture of her asleep on the floor. Her cute little bum in the air is my favorite! I love crazy sleeping pictures of kids! They crack me up!
I know that I've posted this same picture once before, but I am entering a contest at 5 minutes for mom and I have to post a picture of my child sleeping (this one was my favorite) to win! I'm trying to win a bedroom set for Kenzie. Isn't that great? No more sleeping on the floor! They have a couple of sets to choose from if you win, Lily Rose or Summer breeze. They both are beautiful but I especially love the Lily Rose set for Kenzie. This would be the one I would pick if I won.
Anyway, my friend told me about this website, and they are constantly doing contests like this so, I just thought I'd let all of you know, if you want to check it out. My friend has won before, so she's definately a fan!
It would be so much fun to win something like this, since it will be awhile before we could ever afford something so nice. Um...like.....when James graduates?! Anyway, it's fun to do contests every now and again....and even funner to win!
Ooooh....pick me, pick me!!!

9 comments:

Evie B. said...

I have a good friend that told me about this website just today - and this contest in particular. I hope you don't mind that I already entered before reading your blog! :(

With that cute, cute picture of Kenzie, though, she's sure to win. Butts up, baby.

Anonymous said...

oh cute! good luck!

Kim and Chet said...

good luck! That is really cute!

Josh and Shalae said...

That picture is darling. I hope you win. And yes I'm still on for our trade off:)

Shellie said...

Such a cute picture.
Good luck to you, That was an adorable furniture set.
See ya next week!

Tamara with a "T" said...

So...I saw on one of your blogs that you teach singing lessons...how much do you charge and for how long? Where do you live? Do you teach at home?

Tamara with a "T" said...

Ohh...wow! You are underpriced. Do you remember Hope? She is teaching Cassidy singing lessons and she charges $20 for 30 minutes. I think it's a little much...maybe I'll look around a little bit. Maybe I'll fly Cassidy to your house for singing lessons.

Ashley said...

Cami! I love you!! I loved seeing you yesterday. You're so fun! I wish you lived here so we could play more. :)
Thanks for the card. Sorry if I didn't talk much last night. We were in a hurry to get to another reception and people kept saying hi.
Let me know next time you're in town and me, you and amy will go on a date with our men.

Anonymous said...

sweet pose, just pull down her diaper, spread her legs and eat p=ssy