Here is our snazzy, decorated porch. It looks better at night, with all the lights. I'll post a picture of that later, I guess. We decorated ours and the neighbors porch together, and I must say that it looks the best of all the apartments! Thanks neighbors!!!
This is my beautiful, homemade wreath that I'm so proud of. Now, it may not look like much to you, but I'm really not crafty, so I was impressed that it turned out at all! My friend, Niccole, and I got together to make these, and since it's all natural, it will eventually die, and that just means I'll get to do another one next year! Yeah!
Here is our tree this year. Carson and McKenzie have their own little tree with their ornaments, that don't break, to play with. Mom's tree is off limits to touch!

Morning of DAY 1...
(Carson likes to climb in bed with me and cuddle for a few minutes when he first wakes up.)
Carson: Mom, you kinda stink.
Me: Well thanks bud. I haven't showered yet. Sometimes people kind of stink when they first wake up in the morning.
Morning of DAY 2...
Carson: (sniff, sniff, sniff...) Mom, you kinda stink again.
Me: You know that's not very nice? I told you that sometimes people stink in the morning time, before they shower. It's really not very polite to tell someone they stink though.
Morning of DAY 3...
Carson: (sniff, sniff, sniff...)
Me: (glaring at Carson....waiting for his response....)
Carson: Mom, you haven't showered yet, have ya?
Me: (trying to keep a straight face, and knowing exactly what he's getting at...) No. I haven't showered yet, I just woke up.
Carson: I didn't say "you stink", because that isn't very polite.
Me: Thanks bud. Thanks.
At least he's trying to learn to be polite. Funny little kid.
The other day, I also found him in the bathroom with blood all over his lips. Apparently he decided to climb up an get my razor out, and shave his face. He used the lotion on the sink as shaving cream, and cut up his poor lip. He was a little embarassed, because he knew he wasn't suppose to touch the razors. Poor kid. James put hand sanitizer on his cut, to help. Help? YIKES! That had to sting! It actually did make him feel better after the stinging stopped.
What to do with this boy?

11 comments:
So when you say "what to do with this boy"...did you mean Carson for getting into the razors or James for putting hand sanitizer on it?? Haha...oh that makes me laugh about the stinky thing. Next time we get together I have to meet this kid...he is hilarious! Beautiful wreath and tree!
haha! What nice manners.
And cute wreath!
soudns liek your Christmas season is getting off to a great start. I love your decorations they look great! Hope porr Carson's lip gets better soon.
That is pretty funny. Avrie once told me in the middle of the night when she woke me up that I had stinky air coming out of my mouth.
Did the gingerbread house decorating get as messy as the Young Woman activity? Your Christmas decorations are great. Your wreath turned out so awesome. You may have to teach me how to do that. Carson is the greatest!!! I love all the cute little comments he makes. I bet he'll never try shaving again!
love your decorations and your tree and wreath!
Carson is such a funny boy! what a crack up.
P.S. I hope you have a Happy Birthday today. I hope you got my message earlier :) Love ya
Your wreath looks great. I think I have found your next career choice. haha. Carson is so funny, but really it is great how he is learning manners. Not many kids have those these days. Happy Birthday too. I hope you had a great day :)
I'll have to be sure to put perfume on whenever I see Carson again in case I thinks I stink. Haha. I just wanted to double check my memory to be sure you live in #1 at the Manor right? I'm sending out Christmas letters soon so I wondered if you could remind me of the Carlson's (624 Moreland?), the Whitings (721 Ebony?), the Gibsons (711 Ebony?) and the Nash's (?Ebony?) addresses. Also, do you know the Furhiman's address? Sorry to ask about so many. Thanks a bunch!
Hey Cam! Happy late Birthday! I hope yesterday was great! I thought of you all day and somehow managed to still forget to call! But I hope it was a good one! Your kids are too cute - Carson makes me laugh, he's such a smart boy! And I loved your Christmas decorations! Well, Happy Birthday and we can't wait to see you again for Christmas! See ya!
Happy Birthday Cam! It was so fun to see you over Thanksgiving, we will have to do it again really soon. I love your tree, it super cute. I need to try giving Tate his own tree, so he will leave mine alone!
JHappy Birthday! I hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment