Here are a couple of random pictures I've taken the past few weeks.
Here are the kids on Santa's lap at the mall, (before Kenzie was brave enough to sit on his lap).
After the first visit to the mall, she was totally fine sitting on his lap. "Santa nice", she would say. She just needs a little while longer to warm up to people and ideas, compared to her brother. I'll have to post the other picture's of them BOTH on his lap, later.Getting ready to play in the snow!



5 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! Look at all the fancy wrapped presents under your tree, with red bows and all! I'm in awe!! :) Definitely agree that your last pic of the last "present" you will surely enjoy the most, eh? he he! You guys are the best and we wish you a happy happy holiday!
CUTE!!! Ethan has the same red shirt as Carson..neat huh? :) You don't happen to have that picture of Ethan screaming his guts out from years ago do you? Probably not I'm sure, but if it's tucked away in some file some where let me know!
I must agree that is the cutest present I have seen this year.
I must say though I am a pretty cute present that came on Christmas Too!!
Enjoy you Christmas! Luv-Ya!!
It was so good to see you this Sunday. What am I going to do without you on Christmas day? How will I see what you got from Santa? How will you see what I got?
Lol...what a cute present! How do I get one of those? Oh wait...I'm getting one, only as an anniversary present!
Post a Comment