Okay, I have lots of pictures, so I'll briefly explain them...
This is the kids at Grandma Jepson's house, celebrating Christmas. We had a great guest arrive and the kids loved it! He accidentally called himself Grandpa a few times, but the kids didn't seem to notice! He brought a few presents for the kids, and they were so excited to have Santa come to the house!



They got so many fun toys from Grandma Jepson's. They should REALLY be set for life!...well...at least childhood!
Then, it was off to my mom's house. We exchanged presents their too, and the kids are probably really going to be confused when they realize Christmas really is only one day long!

Kenzie: a dog and cage, a piggy bank, an elmo shape fitting toy, a little people school bus, some clothes, baby blankets for a doll, an art set, a puzzle, a nativity set for kids, and a portable DVD player to share with her brother. (This thing is awesome! It has 2 screens, one for each of them! They will love this on our long trips home to Grandma's!)
Carson: a Noah's ark with lots of animals to put in it, a thomas the train track (to add on his track at home, some clothes, a few movies, some LDS books for kids, Don't break the ice, a piggy bank, an art set, and the portable DVD player with Kenz.
Cami: an Aeropostle sweat suit (hooray!), some money, a digital picture frame, some piano music (children's songbook, and the hymn book), an IPOD, and of course, some orange sticks!
James: His sister took him to Vegas to the BYU bowl game, some jumper cables for the car, some money, the digital picture frame (with me),and an IPOD TOUCH!
I thought Christmas was suppose to get smaller as you got older, but not for us! We really have the best parents, and family, and just want to thankyou all again!!!!! We love you!
Here are just a few more pictures.
My little brother Kyle, built himself a snow cave, and then decided to sleep in it. Crazy boy.

This is a picture the first thing in the morning when he woke up. We sent James out to make sure he was still alive. Good look, huh?

Here's the BACK of the lovely Snowman that James built with my older brother and the kids. (I was much too cold this morning to go out and take a picture from the front, but I heard at one point "SHE" had breasts. Thanks hon. Very cute.)

So every year the we get together with my mom's side of the family and have a talent show, and then go caroling around the neighborhood on a trailer. This is one of my favorite holiday traditions, and last year I missed it! I was so excited to be home this year to be apart of the big...extravaganza...as Evonne would say. This is some of us last Sunday, bundled up, and ready to go. James stayed back with Kenzie, and Carson came with me. We had a blast. What a good looking group of people, wouldn't ya say?



3 comments:
Hey fun Christmas. So are you guys all celebrated or will you do something when you are in Poky for Christmas? We have something for you guys, but we knew you were gone, so I guess you'll get an after Christmas gift.
Merry Christmas!
Your kids didn't even seem scared of Santa, this is the first year Avrie would sit on his lap! And I have never seen a snow cave before, how fun. It snowed here last week-it was the fourth time I've ever seen it snow here in my life.
Looks like you have had a great Christmas so far! Can't wait to hear about today!
Thanks for Happy Birthday you are so sweet to remember! So far today(besides Rob) Your the first person to say anything!! Good Job!
Post a Comment