Here are the kids in their new Christmas Eve pajamas. On Christmas Eve James worked, but luckily got off early so we could spend time as a family. We had a nice dinner, and then we went to look at some Christmas lights with the kids. After, we came home, opened pj's, watched the nativity, and put the kids to bed. ...About 1 1/2 hours later Carson finally fell asleep, and sometime after that is when Santa must have stopped by!
Here they are... still as excited as the night before, but a little more tired at 7 am. They couldn't wait to see if Santa had brought them some toys. (Mom couldn't wait either. I was up almost every hour through the night because I was so excited for Christmas!)
Here's the pile of presents that Santa left for Carson. "Mighty Joe Young" dvd is all he asked Santa for all month. He even got a few Mighty Joe Young stuffed animals to go along with it. Lucky boy. He also got an Ants in the Pants game, some instruments, a doctor's set, some Hot wheels, a Mr. potatoe head, and some animals.

McKenzie got her "baby doll baby" that she asked Santa for. Along with lots of accessories to go with it. She also got some dishes for her play kitchen, a Mrs. Potatoe head, and some little ponies.


After we got cleaned up a bit, we went over to our friends, the Whitings, house for brunch. It was great! We had a lot of fun visiting, and spending time with them. Doug thought it would be fun to take the kids for a sleigh ride (pulling them by the 4-wheeler) up and down the road. I have to admit, they did look like they were having a lot of fun!


Miss Kenzie Jo and I watched from the porch. Then Kenzie ditched me and went on a short ride with Daddy and loved it!


We really had a good Christmas. It was so wierd not being home with family, but we improvised as best we could, and still had a lot of fun. Now, tomorrow, we're off to Utah again to drop the kids off at my mom's, and then meet James' family in St. George for Karl's wedding. Busy week. Busy, busy, busy!
8 comments:
Merry Christmas, Girl! I hope you didn't miss your fam too bad. It looks like you guys had a great time!
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you guys had a great one.
It looks like you had such a fun Christmas! I hate when you can't sleep as a parent b/c you're so excited too! I thought you were supposed to outgrow that!!!
Yeah, that last post was from me not Kylee! She signs in and checks the "keep me signed in" box so that when I get on I'm actually under her name without realizing it!!! Sheesh...now I have to remember how many people I posted comments on...haha
I'm glad I'm no the only one who can't sleep on Christmas eve. Glad you were here for a few days. Can't wait to see you again.
Thank you for the Christmas gift. I've actually never read that book. I love Target and am heading there right now to pick out something wonderful. Thanks again! I guess blogging our Christmas will have to do since we couldn't do it in person this year. Love you!
Your 2 kids are adorable!! Looks like a lot of Christmas fun. That sledding especially!
I missed seeing this post (sometimes our computer doesn't update to show that new posts are up - it's wierd). Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. What good ideas for gifts.
Also, could you do me a favor and add my blog link to the exercise blog. I finally posted on it if you can believe it. It was way overdue. You'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment