Congrats to Karl and Kendra!!!
Congratulations to my favorite brother-in-law ever!!! Karl and I have always gotten along so well, and I can really talk to him about anything. I'm so happy for the two of them. I was so happy when Karl asked Kendra to marry him. She is so cute, and I'm so excited to continue to get to know her better! Karl and Kendra got married in the St. George temple on Dec. 27th, 208. The wedding was beautiful, and so was the reception. We are on our way back to Utah tomorrow for the open house in Riverton, which should be nice. I had tons of pictures to post, but the computer is taking forever to upload them, so here are just a few.
HOORAY!!!

I thought the temple was beautiful, inside and out. I actually stood next to Elder Holland in the foyer, while we waited to go in. Pretty cool, huh? It was such a beautiful day. Look at that sky!
I loved at my wedding how you could kiss eachother all day long, in front of everyone.. and nobody cared, because it was expected.
James and I at the reception... (no...we couldn't get away with making out all day since we've been married for over 4 years, so a simple smile had to suffice.)
3 comments:
Good thinking on getting married in St. George! What a gorgeous day! Seriously, don't you wish you could just live your wedding day over and over again? That is way cool you got to stand next to Elder Holland! Did he seal them or attend their ceremony?
Hahaha!! I loved your last comment!
P.S. Where is your belly?? Shouldn't you have one by now?? Lucky girl!
Heck kiss anyway! your supposed to out do the new couple!! And you should always be kissing no matter how long you've been married!!
KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!
Post a Comment