Wednesday, January 14, 2009

21 weeks along and counting...

So, a couple of you have asked to see my "pregnant belly" so....here it is! (Carson took these pictures, so either they are crooked, or I don't have a head. Either way, you get the idea.

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and we are having a.....drum roll please....
..........drum.......
..........drum.....
...........drum.......
A BABY! Hopefully you already knew that though. Yeah- we decided not to find out the sex of baby number 3 since we have been- oh so lucky- to already have a boy and a girl and we figured that we are prepared either way, so why not try it the old fashioned way?! Anyway, the baby was very healthy, and VERY active! The doctor has a hard time getting the heart beat every month since the baby is always moving around. At the ultrasound yesterday, they kept talking about how much the baby kept moving around, and kicking it's little legs. No wonder I feel like there is a school of fish in my belly! At least it's healthy and moving though. I'm no longer feeling nauseous, just tired. I'm having a little pain from the sciatic nerve (is that how it's spelled?) but nothing too miserable yet. So I am officially 21 weeks along, and due on May 26th. We have a couple of names picked out that we like, but nothing for sure yet. (Obviously, since we don't know if it's a boy or a girl!) We like Stockton Jay for a boy
and Madison Mae (Maddy Mae sounds cute for short, I think!) for a girl.
I also like Emery Kate , but James hasn't been convinced of that one yet. He really just wants to name her (if it's a girl) Kate. But I like it better as the middle name. Who knows though. Anything could change! If you have any ideas let me know! Especially for girl names, and girl MIDDLE names. We're struggling with that a little!

20 comments:

Shellie said...

My heck you can't even tell you are pregnant yet.
I've been a little worried since you've not gained any weight, so I was glad to hear all is well with the ultrasound.
Carson's a good little photographer.

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting into the middle of this, uh, name discussion. From previous experience, I will stay silent.

Tracey said...

Cami, You look so GOOD!!!! Good for you for not finding out the sex. I could never wait, it drove me crazy, but in my case with Quade it really didn't matter. We had all pink, he came out and we just took it all back. No big deal. One of the happiest days of my life.

Ashley said...

You look super cute!! I want to be pregnant. Well, only sometimes but shhh.. Don't tell my husband. :)

Tori Price said...

Cami you look AMAZING! I think that your names are so cute too! I love the name Stockton by the way very cute. Keep updating and good luck with everything!

julie said...

Go Emery Kate! So cute! Man, next baby I'll HAVE to find out or I'll kind of hope it's a girl the whole time..poor unloved boy inside me! You finally look a little pregnant. I wasn't even sure if you were, I thought..is Cami pregnant?..or did I make that up? Because you never looked it!

The Thueson's said...

I say go for Emery too! :) I am a bit biased though ;) You look great by the way!

Anonymous said...

congradts! so cool! you look great! love the names

Evie B. said...

I secretly hate your guts for not finding out - I've been checking every day in hopes that I would get to know! :) Oh well, I guess it's not all about me on this one. *haha*

I love Madison - sooooooo cute. And I think it's a girl.

Kim and Chet said...

You are just the cutest little pregnant person ever! I'm glad everything is going good.

As far as names I like Emery for a first name more than I do Kate, but both names you've picked out are cute. We struggle with girl names so when we finally come up with one that we BOTH like we tend to stick to it. Good luck! I am counting down the weeks...only 6 more to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! I love it! That's so fun you decided not to find out. That's the only way I'd ever do it was if we already had a boy and a girl. I really like both of those names!

Melonie Harris said...

Congrats Cami!!! You look good.. it's all that working out stuff!! Well you are brave not finding out! You go girl!!

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And you do look amazing! I'm glad you have an active little one in there! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I just don't think I can go without knowing what I am having. You are so brave! Hopefully the doctor doesn't spoil it and accedntally say it at one of your next visits.
Oh and maybe it will come on Chloe's b-day 15th. that would be funny!

Josh and Shalae said...

I love that you didn't find out. That was the funnest part for us. It's all so exciting at the end. (Not that it isn't anyway, but you know what I mean) I'm not going to give any advice on the whole name thing. I HATED advice with names before Jaxon was born so we didn't tell anyone what names we had in mind for Brynlee:) I'll just say they all are darling! I really do like them all. I figure it's your baby you should name it whatever you like. I'm glad everyone is so healthy. And I agree with everyone else that you look GREAT!!! I only wish I looked that good when I was pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I've always been fond of the name Amy, but that's just me. I can't wait to meet the little one.

Shareen said...

You look awesome! I think that is what I was supposed to look like when I was pregnant. haha.
I love your names. Like Shalae said, there will always be someone that doesn't like it, so name it what you like and don't listen to anyone else :)

ToddandCamille said...

I love the name Stockton! Parker still wasn't named until about 10 minutes after he was born we decided on Parker but it was between Parker and Stockton!

Erica Bazil said...

How fun to leave the surprise for later. I like the names too. I've found that some of the names we like for babies either other people wanted to use and might be upset if we used them (we had a family member that would have been mad if we named Vanna Ruby because they wanted to use it(it's in Ty's family)) or other people's comments about a name I love ruins everything so I think our next baby's name won't be revealed until after he/she's born. My personal favorite is Stockton though. I remember you guys liked that name - it's adorable.

By the way - you barely have a tummy. You look darling - of course.

Johnson's said...

Ya know if you and James wouldn't have those LONG kisses you wouldn't have a baby on the way!

Cami you know me well enough....I am so thrilled you get to have another little Jepson!