Things I love about James...I love that he works so hard for me and the kids, and never complains.
I love that he never forgets to tell me he loves me, and how much he appreciates everything I do.
I love that HE is always the one to remind our family to have Family Home Evening, scripture study every night, and family prayer both in the morning and at night. I'm grateful that he wants to start these good habits while our kids are so young.
I love the way he looks and I love his smell. He's a great kisser too. (I'll expect you all to just take my word on that one.)
I love the example he sets for me. He never forgets to read his scriptures and write in his journal every day.
I love that he is always in control of his emotions. He never yells, or gets mad. He can handle almost any situation and stay calm. He doesn't stress or get uptight about anything.
I love his sense of humor. Not everybody gets it, but he can always make me laugh. Even when I'm so mad I want to hit him, he always gets me laughing. He's always been a tease and he teases me constantly, but I love it. That's how our relationship has always been and I'm so grateful we get along so well.
I love that he honors his priesthood, and magnifies his church callings.
I love that anybody can count on him for anything. He is responsible, and honest in all he does, and he is always willing to help out.
I love that he is so thoughtful. He always puts others first, and really cares about other people.
I love how much he loves our kids. He is so good with them. He would almost ALWAYS rather take the kids to do something with us, than get a babysitter, because he really enjoys being around them. He is very unselfish. If he is home with the kids, he is never just watching tv. He's usually playing hide-and-seek, or candyland, or "get back in jail" which is the kids' favorite! (they made this one up.) I love to see him playing with them, and it makes me realize how lucky I am to have such a good daddy for my kids. They adore him, and so do I!
I love how much he helps me around the house and with the kids, even though he is so busy with school, and work, and church. He gets the kids breakfast nearly every morning, as he's getting ready, and lets me sleep in, even if sleeping in is 7:00am! (Our kids are usually up by 6:00am, if not earlier, so this is a HUGE help to me, especially when I'm pregnant and tend to need more sleep to get through the days!)
I love how humble he is. He never does anything to get praise from anybody else. He gets very embarassed when I brag about him, but sometimes I just can't help it!
I love how smart he is! He takes school very serious and always is planning for our future. He is very smart with so many things, and does very well in all his classes. He is so good with money, and helps me learn good spending habits everyday. (However, I rarely let him grocery shop alone, because he can tend to be a little....over thrifty sometimes! One time I had cream of chicken soup on my grocery list and he came home with a bunch of cream of celery soup because it was 30 cents cheaper! He didn't think there was much difference. Thank Heavens I do the cooking! )
I love that he is my best friend, and we don't have any secrets from eachother. I can tell him anything, and I know that he will listen and understand.
I love you James! I hope you know how much I appreciate you and all you've given to me! You truly are my best friend, and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for you! Happy Valentine's Day, babe!

4 comments:
Oh, that is so cute! Sounds like you are a perfect match! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
What a nice post! James really is such a good guy and you two are so good together. We are truly blessed to have such great husbands aren't we?!
That is such a sweet post. I have been thinking these last two weeks of all the reasons I love Chet so I can do a post like this one on our anniv. on the 19th. We love our men for many of the same reasons! So, my post may be very similar to yours :) So glad you found someone so great!
Your a day early! but I guess that is ok. Tell James he must be a real sweetie if you can write a post like that!
Post a Comment