Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday McKenzie Jo

So much to blog and so little time. We came down to Utah on Friday to celebrate Kenzie's birthday with family, and to go to my cousin, Andy's, homecoming. So far we've had a great few days off. James is enjoying spring break, and so am I!!!

McKenzie had a great birthday and was so happy to have so many people at her little party. We took her to McDonald's for lunch with Shalae and her kids, and they had a blast. Then, Saturday night, James' family came over to party hard with my family, Aunt Joy (of course!), and our friend's the Johnson's (who were actually in town from Idaho). We all a great time. Mckenzie got a new baby doll, a vacuum (she loves to clean!!!!), a tent, some much needed summer clothes, some money, a barrel of monkeys, a phone, a tinker bell doll, etc! My kids are so spoiled from our families, which is easily translated into loved! Thanks again to everyone!


McKenzie opening her massive pile of gifts. (Carson was just as excited as she was, actually.)
Her butterfly cake... yes Karl.. it's a butterfly!
Kenzie getting ready to enjoy her birthday cake!

We love our sweet little girl and can't believe that two years have passed so quickly! She brings so much happiness to our lives and we are glad she had a great Birthday! We love you Kenzie Jo!

9 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Cuuuute cake. All of my cakes have been giant disasters so I am mucho impressed. Cute girl, too!

Shareen said...

What a darling cake! She looked so cute waiting to dive into it. Thanks so much for making the trip down and being here for Andy's homecoming. I can't wait until you guys move back here.

Anonymous said...

Lokks like so much fun! I can't believe that it has been two years already! We are are going to be doing this in May I just can't believe it!!

Unknown said...

I knew it was a butterfly. I just wanted to make sure everyone else did too.

Shanna said...

Thx for the invite! we would of loved to join you two! I'm glad to see she had a great B-day!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe McKenzie is only one year older than Weston! She seems so mature and grown up! Cute cake Cam! See you tomorrow!

Mary said...

WHOA- I realize our kids may get them confused on occasion, but when I saw that picture of James I thought "What the crap is Ty doing on this blog?" Sheesh. You'll have to check my blog soon because I'm putting a comparison on to see if others think I'm crazy. :)

WAY cute cake! I've got to figure out how to do a doll/dress cake thing by Hannah's birthday in two weeks. Yikes!

Chuck and Becky said...

Hey Cami, This is Becky Jones, I can't believe your little girl has turned 2, and you are getting ready for baby #3. That is so exciting!

Josh and Shalae said...

She looks so cute in that last picture. You did a great job on the cake. I'm glad we got to spend some time together. It was lots of fun. Can't wait for you to move back!! See you later.