She holds them together rather well when I tell her too, because I guess she's realized it's better than ME holding them together for her. After her hands have decided to be nice again, she has to show me how soft and nice they can be. She hugs me or Carson, and rubs our cheeks with her "nice hands" to convince us they are ready to play again.
So, this brought on another idea. She has, and always has had, a very sassy mouth. "No!" "Don't do that!" and "Leave me alone!" are some of her favorite phrases. I have now decided that if she doesn't have nice words, then she doesn't get to talk. I make her hold her lips together until she decides she can use nice words again. We'll see how it goes!
Sometimes they are both so naughty, but they really are good, sweet kids too. All kids have their good AND bad moments, I guess! Here's a few pictures I took this morning of the "best friends".



12 comments:
I think it must be second child syndrome because Liam and McKenzie have so much in common! Not to mention the fact that they are both super cute.
Seems like child abuse is going on. No jk. I actually think those are really good ideas. They are really fun together. Its quite funny
They only get more sassy! And more sweet. It is kinda one of those love-hate things. Love your kids!
Good ideas. Creative - and I bet they work great! I'm excited to see you next weekend!
You are awesome! I'm going to have to steal those ideas. I can't wait for you to come to visit next weekend. Jaxon can't either.
Hi Cami! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I literally look forward to reading it daily and luckily you write pretty much everyday! You are the cutest mom and I seriously take mothering notes from your blog for my future family. I haven't seen you in forever! Me, you and Linds should do lunch next time your in town!
What cute kids you have!
What a GREAT idea! I am stealing it from you!!! Anna does not hit, but we are still trying to teach her to have "nice" things come out of her mouth, because she says things very similar to Kenzie!!! Now...Carter likes to hit and pull hair when he gets mad, or sometimes he throws things! Thanks for such a great idea! We are always trying to find inventive ways to discipline...I just hate to spank and feel it is quite inneffective! What an awesome mom you are!!!
You come up with the best parenting ideas. I may have to borrow these too. ;) The title of your post cracked us up! She's so cute though, even if she's a stinker at times. lol
Hey!! How dare you steal anna's clothes!! lol!! You totally don't have to worry about it!! Just keep the capris for Kenzie this summer again of they fit, and we'll pick em up sometime when we are down towards the end of summer....no big deal!! I actually would have NEVER noticed they were even gone! I am just glad that you got some use out of em! Don't feel stupid, I probably would have done the same thing! It'll be awhile before we have another baby anyway...I just found out today that we will most likely be taking care of my little brother Ben for awhile, at least have temp custody of him until further notice. Hmmm, guess it gives me a lot to blog about now, eh??
You're so cute and I will always love you as a friend...no matter how many baby clothes you steal!
That is a great idea! Let me know how it works with the sassy part.
Cami, I almost peed my pants reading your comment. Don't judge - you know what child labor does to your bladder! Haha! I actually was hoping to prevent any such addictions for my poor boy...and I made the cake sugar-free! It was actually a really cool recipe with this new natural sweetener called "Xagave" that they sell at the Bosch bread stores. It's a sugar replacement that comes with a cookbook with way yummy recipes. Good for diabetics like me, and I thought it would be better for Weston too! So don't worry, his cake was semi-healthy and hopefully he doesn't develop my late chocolate devouring addiction! Good one, Cam! And P.S. - you don't look very pregnant!!! You looked drop-dead gorgeous today!
Post a Comment