


Look at how sick he looks. His poor little eyes.

THIS, however, is how we've spent MOST of the past few days. Lounging around on the couch, being sick. (Yes, that is a barf bucket. A blessing from heaven.)

Please...for my sanity.....no more...
Throw-up
coughing
wheezing
sneezing
explosive diarrhea
fevers
aches
runny nose
watery eyes
and no more...
sleepless nights!!!
Throw-up
coughing
wheezing
sneezing
explosive diarrhea
fevers
aches
runny nose
watery eyes
and no more...
sleepless nights!!!
Kenzie got sick last Tuesday and threw-up for about 3 days straight. Then, the diarrhea hit. She's had a fever, and hasn't eaten or slept very well at all. Once her vomitting stopped, we thought it was down hill from there. WRONG. That's when Carson started throwing up. He puked about 4 times last night, and the "explosive diarrhea" has hit him too. He's also started coughing and I think he's coming down with the miserable cold that I've had the past week. I'm so tired. Please let the insanity stop! (It's really such a pain without a washer/dryer!)
However, besides our illnesses, we've had a great spring break, and I'm so glad James has been around to help us all out! It's so nice to see him once in a while!
5 comments:
I feel for you! I hate having a sickness around I just hope that you and James don't come down with it too!!
Not fun.
Oh man...That is the WORST!!! I'm so sorry it's hit all of you, what a drag. Hopefully it's done with. It was so fun to see you guys this past weekend! I'm so excited to meet your cute little one soon - good luck with everything! Hang in there Cam!
oh, NOOOOO! i wish I could bring you some dinner and extra barf buckets. Hang in there, sister!
Ohh, I so wish I could help you.
Please just call and yell "HELP" on the phone if I can come up there and give you some relief. I feel so bad, there's nothing worse than having sick kids, except if you get it yourself and are too sick and tired to clean up their messes.
Good luck hon. We're praying for all of you!
I'm so sorry the kids are sick. I hope they get feeling better soon...for their, as well as yours, sakes! I understand completely about the sleepless nights and you have only a month and a half before you are there again :) Gotta love those sweet little babies though!
I'm so glad I got to see you last weekend. I have missed you guys. Take care of yourself and I'm praying you don't come down with it. Nothing more miserable than being prego AND sick!!!
Post a Comment