Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I WONDER...

I've been wondering about so many things lately, regarding the new baby coming into our home in a few short weeks.

I wonder when the baby will be born. Will it be early, like the other two? (I can only pray!)

I wonder if it will come in the middle of the night like before.

I wonder if my epidural will work this time.

I wonder if I really look like I waddle, or just feel like it!

I wonder how much bigger I'm going to get before the big day arrives!




I wonder if the baby is a boy or a girl.
I wonder what we'll name it.
I wonder if it will have lots of hair.
I wonder if it will act more like Carson..


or McKenzie...

I wonder if it will have his brown eyes?


or her blue???




I wonder if it will be as beautiful as his/her mama...

or as handsome as his/her Daddy.


(It's hard to go wrong either way, I guess. Lucky baby.)
I wonder if it will be healthy.
I wonder if it will be a good baby.
I wonder if I'll be able to nurse longer this time.
I wonder if it will be a good sleeper.
I wonder how I'm going to manage having 3 kids.
I wonder how I'm going to leave the house at all!
I wonder how we'll fit 5 people in my little apartment!
I wonder how Carson and McKenzie are going to react to not having so much attention all the time.
I wonder......I wonder......I wonder......
I guess I'll find out in a few weeks!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

19 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

I love that! You are so cute pregnant! You are not big at all. And to answer one of your "I wonders", if you feel like you waddle you probably do! But you're pregnant so you're suppose to. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Good luck and I pray you and the baby are healthy! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait! What a wonderful little family you have.

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering a lot of those same sorta things around here too!
Isn't it fun!!
You look so good and cute too!!

Lindsay said...

You are so hilarious! What a cute post! I am still giggling about you and James' pictures - yup, this little one is bound to be gorgeous! Too funny! But really, I am so excited for you guys, good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Carson's eyes look just like Edward Cullens in that picture!

AmberLou said...

You look so cute pregnant! I can't believe that your baby will be coming so soon. Keep us posted and let us know when it comes. Good Luck with everything! :)

Melissa E Photography said...

I can't believe it's so close! Do you have any feeling as to whether it's a boy or a girl?

Cam, I think about you every monday and wednesday when I take Park to swimming lessons. When are you guys coming up next?

Ashley said...

All those wonderings kinda scared me a bit! Oh gosh. All the things one must think about!!!
Your kids are so cute!! I'm excited for you guys.
When are you due??

Chuck and Becky said...

You look so cute, I hope your epidural works, mine didn't with the first. I bet your kids will be great! Good luck!

amber-girl said...

Holy smokes...you don't even look 8 months pregnant!!! That went by way too fast!!! BTW...I am guessing this one will be a boy...."I WONDER" if I am right?!! Can't wait!!! One thing you don't have to wonder about: you will have one stinkin cute and adorable baby!

Lindsey said...

Wow, your pregnancy has gone by quick...to someone who only see's you once a year! You do have a very lucky baby! And, to answer your wonder about leaving the house...you won't come back sane if you do. (personal experience!)

Felicia said...

You look adorable! I'm very excited for you :)

Shellie said...

That was the cutest post. Love the pic's, you've got nothing on James when it comes to beauty!
I wonder too especially as I'm trying to decide which of your baby clothes to bring back up.
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

Evie B. said...

Everything will be wonder...ful. :) Can't wait to meet this new little babe. When's the due date?

Shellie said...

DAD SAID____
Hope ya never lose your sense of wonder.
get it?

Shareen said...

Darling post. The picture of the kids' eyes was great! You will have an adorable baby. (of course it will be a boy since that is what the pencil said. Although after Brienna's I'm a little less confident). You look darling too. Can't wait to see you again. This time with new baby in tow :)

Erica Bazil said...

When is your due date Cami? I'm getting excited for you! I'm wondering too...is it a boy or girl, what you're going to name him/her, etc. Do you have any feelings one way or another on it's gender? How fun! You're finally looking pregant. Before when you said how far along you were and displayed I picture I would think "she can't be that far along". You look great! Oh yeah, "I wonder" how you're going to fit three carseats in your cars? Are you going to have to make a change there? We keep thinking when we decide to have #3 we'll have to do something different vehicle-wise.

ToddandCamille said...

i loved your post, so funny! Answer to your question- I used my sister-in-law's quiet book for a reference but I found my patterns on mormonshare.com they have free clipart I used b/c I cannot draw worth beans! the pages are muslin and the rest is felt it's pretty easy to make but time consuming

Kim and Chet said...

What a cute post! You look so cute prego! SO unfair :) I can't wait to get some of the answers of your "wonders"...Not long now! Good luck Cami Jo. I am thinking of you always. Love ya tons!

P.S. I am secretly hoping you have a boy for my little Cashy-Poo to play with!