Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The newest member of our family HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Drum roll please.........






I'd like to introduce you all to the newest member of our family.....




Okay, not quite as exciting as a baby, but we are still VERY excited! How funny it is to hear me say that I'm excited for a MINI VAN. What have I become??? Oh well. At least when the baby arrives (In 2 weeks at the MOST), we'll all be able to fit into one vehicle!

We got a great deal on this van, and it's in excellent condition! It is a 2005 Chrystler- Town and Country, and it only has 37,000 miles on it. This should last us a few years!




It doesn't have bucket seats, which I was sort of hoping to get, but the kids LOVE the built in car-seats. Especially Carson.




I've been kind of slacking on the blog lately, but I've just been so busy and tired, trying to get everything ready for the new baby.
Here's a few things we've been up to.
Mother's Day was awesome. James made me dinner, gave me a much needed massage, and he and the kids gave me a necklace that has 3 kids and a mom and dad on it. (hard to explain. I'll show ya sometime.) I hope all the Mom's out there had a great day too! You deserve it!
A week or two ago, James took McKenzie on a date to McKees (petting zoo) and to dinner...

while I took Carson on a date to the Circus. He absolutely loved it!






He got a kick out of all the tricks and the "funny" clown. But, even after seeing this...




his favorite thing at the circus was the dogs. Not a hard kid to please.
Anyway- we've been busy, but things have been good. I'm at 38 weeks now, and hoping to have this baby soon! James has this week off, before he starts his rotations. It's been nice to have him home to spend time with, and to help me out with the kids.

17 comments:

Shanna said...

YEA! go you Im so excited for your new arrival I do wish it was a little boy or girl though but soon right! nice van well for a van right! lol j/k gotta love the van easy w- the bigger family

amber-girl said...

I LOVE the van! How much was it and what are your payments like? We are actually wanting to buy a van too, so if you didn't mind sharing info. :)

I cannot believe you are 38 weeks! You DO NOT look that far along at all!!! I would LOVE to take Anna and Carter to the circus....but the tickets are so expensive!

Glad to hear you all are doing better, not so sick and all that! lol!! Take care! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!!!

Shauna said...

And here I was thinking you had the baby! Love the car, and those built in car seats are awesome!

Kim and Chet said...

That is SO awesome! I am excited for you...I know how it is being excited about a MINIVAN! haha

I have been thinking lots about you and hoping that you're feeling ok. I am just waiting everyday for that phone call saying your mom is headed up there :) Good luck! Keep us posted, I'm crossing fingers for you that it will be soon :)

Shareen said...

What a great addition. I can't wait for the other one to come too. How cute to each take a date and have fun with them . They will never forget those times. Good luck with what you have ahead of you. We love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Love the Van!!
We just love ours too. It is a great addition to the family. Makes traveling so much better.

Lindsay said...

You had me going for a second - but still, the minivan is exciting! Yay! I can't believe you are already due in two weeks, that went by fast (for me), but I'm sure you're body is ready to be done! Good luck with everything - we'll be thinking about you these next few weeks and we can't wait to meet your new little angel! Oh yeah, and I actually took the pictures of us and Adam's siblings - with a tripod! We didn't have much time and I only took those few, but I think they still turned out okay! Anyway, good luck Cam!

Shellie said...

Great looking van!!!
Can't wait to come and visit our new little grand?whatever.
Take care of yourself and give us plenty of warning.
We'll drop and go.
Love you all,
Mom

Tori Price said...

Cami you got me soooo excited for a new baby and left me a little dissappointed! I am excited that you have a new car though that will help out so much! Well I hope your next post includes a baby! It's so close! Good luck with everything!

Lindsey said...

I have always wanted a mini-van, but Randy refuses to be the only brother who drives a mini-van! How cute that you take your kids on dates! Good luck with the delivery, I'm looking forward to the baby post!

Mary Clark said...

you are such a tease! Your mini van looks great and you will love that it fits everybody and everything. Hopefully we will read about the newest additon very soon. Good luck

Josh and Shalae said...

Ok so I almost had to call your mom and beat her head in for not letting us know you had the baby!! That van looks great! I'm sure it will be nice having more room for everything. Can't wait for the baby to arrive! Good luck today, your mom said they were going to strip your membranes. Tell her to call my mom if anything exciting happens. Good luck!! We all can't wait as I'm sure you can't either:)

Anonymous said...

Oh heck yes! That looks like a real beaut! I'm very happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the much awaited little addition to your fam. Please call and inform me within at least a week of it's birth. :)

McCall said...

I like it! You just need to get from point A to point B and it will do just that!

Emily said...

Awesome new van. You're lucky. It's beautiful and you'll love it. I hope you are feeling good.

Chuck and Becky said...

I love your van. We have one and LOVE it. Your kids will love it. I hope you are getting lots of rest, as hard as it is at this point.

Erica Bazil said...

You totally had me fooled - I thought I'd be seeing a pix of the baby. I love the van though - it does look like it's in great condition. You'll actually be able to fit one more person/kid in the van without bucket seats so that could be a plus. Vans are so convinient for a larger family. How are you feeling - still having contractions? Hope all goes well within these next couple of weeks. Good luck! Can't wait to see that baby (and whether it's a boy or a girl).