
Our little indian baby in a papoose... (Her face REALLY isn't that big, but I love this picture!)
She looks a lot like McKenzie did when she was first born. We'll have to wait to see what color her eyes end up.

The kids were SO excited to come see the baby in the hospital. We didn't tell them UNTIL they got to the hospital that the baby was a girl. Even though Carson initially wanted a boy, he was thrilled when he met little Madison! And Kenzie was so happy she now has a sister. They are both going to be such big helpers.....maybe a little too big, if you know what I mean!
She looks a lot like McKenzie did when she was first born. We'll have to wait to see what color her eyes end up.
The kids were SO excited to come see the baby in the hospital. We didn't tell them UNTIL they got to the hospital that the baby was a girl. Even though Carson initially wanted a boy, he was thrilled when he met little Madison! And Kenzie was so happy she now has a sister. They are both going to be such big helpers.....maybe a little too big, if you know what I mean!





29 comments:
Oh Congratulations! I wonder if you'll ever have a baby without hair! She's is beautiful! It floors me that you have three children! Wow! Are we really that old?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! How amazing! She does look a lot like McKenzie! What a doll! She is absolutely gorgeous, and you look amazing too Cam! I hope you're feeling okay! Good luck with the adjustment, we are so happy for you guys! What an amazing little family of 5!!! Wow! I can't wait to meet her in person! We all love you and miss you! Enjoy that precious little angel!
A little girl! OH!! : ) I can't believe how much hair your kids have had! Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE it! She's a doll. :) How are you feeling?!
Congrats! She's beautiful. I love her hair! You look great, too. Good luck with everything!
We are so happy for you!!
You know when you first had Kensie I could never remember her name and always thought it was Madison, I guess I just knew you were always supposed to have one!
she is so sweet! Can't wait to see move pictures!
Oh and we might be coming to visit the Second week in June! If I can handle the really long car ride!
Hopefully we will be able to see then!
Congratulations on your sweet little GIRL! She is so cute and I love all that hair. All your babies have so much hair, not fair! Have fun with your new little angel and Im sure Carson and Mckenzie will be such great helpers.
Oh Cami she is adorable!!!! I LOVE the hair. And it's so long! I hope you are doing well. I didn't want to call you while you were in the hospital because I figured you probably didn't have much "down" time. So I will call you this week. I hope you both are doing well and continue to do so. We love you guys! Congrats again!!
I know I just emailed you, but can't help but comment again!! Kenzie sure looks like a big girl holding Madison. And Carson looks like the proudest big brother. Jessica was bummed big time that you couldn't wait just one more day....sheeesh. Oh well, she is so excited for you like the rest of us. Now we'll always remember when she was born!
(ready to run?) Just kiddin' I need more time to prepare so I can keep up!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL!
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE ONE! She is absolutely adorable! I love all her dark hair! Please let us know when you will be blessing her... we would love to come!
Wow...I can't believe little Cami has THREE children!! She is so beautiful! I love her name...so pretty :)
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful and I love all that hair! Good luck with everything you have such a perfect family!
She is beautiful! Look at that hair! And you look great too. Wow, I cannot believe you have 3 kids! Where did the time go? Congrats and enjoy your new sweet girl!
Congratulations!!! She is so adorable, you guys do good work! What beautiful dark hair too, she is definitely a keeper. :)
Congratulations! It is about time, I have been waiting for this post! She is adorable. I can't believe how much hair she has. #3 was quite the adjustment for me, actually, I'm still not adjusted 1 1/2 years later!
Congratulations! She is so cute - she looks just like you! I can't believe all that dark hair! Wow! We are excited to see her in person. Let us know if you need anything.
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to finally meet her. Cami you look amazing...as always :) Have fun with you new sweet baby girl...I can't wait to buy her something girly!!! Love you all so much.
congrats on the little arrival :) look at all that hair, too cute! hope everyone is adjusting well...
Congratulations! She does look a lot like Kenz did...soooooo cute! Have fun, mamma of three!
Well congradts! She is beautiful once again I wish I was there to do dinner or something for ya, I cant wait to see her!
Congrats both of you. These are fun times. You guys do great work!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her! She looks beautiful
Oh...my...heck! What a darling baby. A girl! And all that hair! I'm so glad things went well. Congratulations!
What a doll. But I am officially retiring my pencil. haha. You look great. I just wish you were here so we could help out a bit. Oh well, just don't have anymore kids before you get home. Oh yea, that is in December. We should be safe. haha. Congrats again. Tell James he does good work too :)
Another perfect baby! She is beautiful. Congratulations. Why couldn't any of my kids have that hair?
I hope your feeling okay.
Cami, I am so proud of the family you and James are raising. What a great little mother you are and it was so fun staying there and watching your little kids. They are too cute to describe.
Madison is beautiful, just like her mommy and sister. You make a mom proud.
WAY TO GO!!!
We'll be back next week, we miss you all already.
Congrats!! She is so adorable and small! Look at all that hair, I love it!! Cami you look great! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!
Congrats! I hope you are getting a little sleep here and there. She is such a beautiful baby, and I love that name.
Cami she is beautiful and she looks just like you . How fun to have all that hair already!Congratulations!!
Post a Comment