Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And she shall be called.... Madison Joy

Madison was blessed on Sunday. James did a great job, and it was a wonderful day. I don't have pictures uploaded from the actual blessing day yet, but here are a few of her in her blessing dress that Aunt Kim took. I think she looks like a little princess.





We had a very busy week. I had Youth Conference on Tuesday and Wednesday which was a lot of work, and a lot of fun. My great parents came up to watch the kids for me, which was such a blessing. My kids LOVE having visitors, especially of the grandma/grandpa sort. Then, we had family in town all weekend for the blesssing. The kids swam a lot in the hotels, and we even made a trip down to Lava Hot Springs to float the river with James' family. Let's just say, Carson isn't nearly as brave as his little sister when it comes to water! It's kind of a rough river, and we got beaten up by all the rocks when we capsized, but we had a good time. (Well, most of us, anyway. Carson had nightmares all night long. Poor kid.) We had family and lots of good friends come over for dinner after the blessing. We've been so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! James and I were pretty worn out by Sunday night, but when all is said and done, it was a very good week.
Here are a few more pictures of Madison.... Are you sick of them yet????
(My dad thinks this picture is aweful because she's crying, but I think it's cute.)



And one more of Daddy and Maddie...



8 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

I'm so glad that day went well for you. It's so nice to have such a supportive family! You are very lucky! And all those pics of Madison are adorable!!!!!!! I LOVE the last one of James and her. Such a cutie!! And yes we are going to Mesquite this year. Are you going to make it??

Evie B. said...

I'm glad you had a great blessing day for Maddie! The pics are adorable. I love the first picture of her in her dress...it's darling.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Sounds like you have been oh so busy!
Are you enjoying having three kids around? Or do you even notice a difference, like it was always meant to be this way?
Carson is having nightmares? does it happen alot or just sometimes?

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so beautiful in her blessing dress! I'm glad the blessing day went well! And we could never get sick of pictures of her on your blog - or any of your kids. Keep them coming! Anyway...Red Mango is fat-free, sugar-free, frozen yogurt with all sorts of fruit you can add to it and it is DELICIOUS. They just opened a new one right by my house in that office complex kind of where Zupa's and Market Street Grill are. And it's so yummy. I'm pretty sure they put an addictive ingredient in it too because I can't seem to get enough. They have smoothies too and it's all just really yummy. Plus, I don't feel as bad eating it as I do ice cream, so it's great for a late night treat! Yum! And my brother John is getting married in Hawaii next week - crazy, huh? So our entire tax refund went to some plane tickets & a hotel so we could join them! We're way excited...Adam's never been and he can't wait! I'm just worried about the 6 hour flight and my busy busy little guy, but hopefully we'll have enough distractions and people to keep him entertained. So anyway...there's your answers! Miss ya! See ya Cam!

Lindsey said...

No such thing as too many pictures of a cute baby! I am looking forward to seeing her in September!

Anonymous said...

What a relief James stuck to the name you decided on when giving the blessing. :) She looks adorable. Let me know when you guys come down again so I can come visit. Love ya!

Kim and Chet said...

She IS a little princess. Beautiful baby...you certainly know how to make em! :)

I like the one where she is crying too...some of the cutest pics I've seen of babies are ones where they are crying.

I wish we could've been there for her blessing. Make sure you post pics of her cute sandals! Those were the best! Love you all.

Jewels said...

I love the one of her crying, it's adorable! Keep the pictures comin...