The second burn I'm a little more proud of. I have been working really hard to get rid of my baby weight, and even though I have only been allowed to REALLY exercise (more than just walking) for 2 weeks, I feel like I've been able to jump back into shape much quicker than before. Madison is only 8 weeks old today, and this morning I was able to run (or should I say jog slowly) a 5k (3.2 miles) without stopping. This may not seem like much to some people out there, but it took me 2 months last summer to be able to do this. So as you can see, I'm quite proud of myself. Thanks for the bragging moment. I figured if I post about something stupid I've done, I'm allowed one paragraph to brag and redeem myself, right?
My awesome aunt to a few more pictures this past weekend when we were home and they turned out great! Mainly she took some of Maddie in her blessing dress, but I'll show you those when I post about the blessing. However, here is one of my favorite pictures of James and Madison. Enjoy!

19 comments:
Cami, I cannot believe I found your blog! Its so good to see your cute little family. I think the last time I saw you was at Lamb Days a few years ago..? Anyways, I would love to catch up. Email me when you have a second caseyjc11@yahoo.com . I have a blog but its private so ill have to get your email. Talk to you soon:) Casey
I think that the running must make up for knocking over the battiery. I am amazed that you are able to run like that already. I think it would take me years, of course I haven't been running since highschool so yep, years.
Way cute picture!
Love the picture!!! Good job on the 5K. I'm officially re-impressed!
That picture is so cute, Kim is so talented. I can't believe you ran a 5k already that is so awesome. I don't think I could do that now and my baby is 2 1/2. Great job!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the picture of Maddie and James! It was so fun to see you guys, even just for a minute! Thanks for letting me hold Maddie too, she is absolutely adorable and I'm glad I got to be with her for a little while! And Cami...I am AMAZED that you ran a 5k eight weeks after giving birth. That certainly is incredible. I'm pretty sure I didn't even move for at least 6 weeks. Nice work!
Battery acid? What!? OWIE!
Way to go on working out, girl. You are amazing!
Man you are one strong woman! Congrats on the 5K. And I love that picture of Maddie and James! How cute!
Pretty picture. Way to go on the jog too. It's also amazing how you even have the ambition. I bet you are so busy with three.
I'm glad when you post about clumsiness so I know I'm not the only one. I wish I could blame it on pregnancy, but I've always been a klutz. So your battery story definitely warms my heart!
Cami that's so awesome! (Not the battery but the running!) I'm impressed I haven't had a baby and it would take me 6 months to get in good enough shape to do that! Madison is so gorgeous, you have the cutest kids.
SAY WHAT? You just did a 5k no problem? Heck girl, you are amazing!! Wow, I cannot write how impressed I am. You're my hero!
Love that picture btw. She is such a doll. Beautiful little girl who takes after her beautiful mommy. :)
Way to go Its been almost 3 years & still no burn!
I'm sure I still couldn't run a 5k if my life depended on it. Congrats! I love the picture too. I wish we could be there for the blessing - we are going down to Ty's family's the next weekend for weddings and visiting (and I just got back from my family's) so I don't think we can make another trip but we really will have to meet up some time. I just know that Madison will look beautiful. The Nelsons have said the same thing so maybe it would work out for us all to get together some time again. (sorry about the book I'm writing) I've been meaning to ask you guys if you know what your plans are when James is done with school. Are you guys headed back to Utah? Does he still like the hospital area of pharmacy work best? Just a little catch up. Talk to you later!
I am very impressed with the 3 miles. I have been at it since the first of June and I still can't go a full mile and a half without walking.
Very impressive Cami and I love that pic of Maddie and James. It's my favorite.
See ya in a few hours and have fun at Youth Conf.
That last comment was from mom, not Cole By the way
I would have done the same thing with the battery acid. I wouldn't even think of it burning my hands...but GO YOU! That is AWESOME Cami, I am so proud of you. I know I couldn't do that...I haven't even tried because I'm sure I couldn't! :) Keep up the good work. It was so good to see you and I wish we could be there for her blessing! Have a fun week at Youth Conference!
You go girlfriend!!! Running 3.5 miles is something that I would be proud of without having children! :) Madison is so beautiful and I can already tell you that boys will be lined up around the block for her!!
Hey! Hope you get this...I will try to get ahold of you another way, but I am not sure if I have your number anymore!
Anyway, we are having anna and carter's birthday party in Pocatello Friday evening at Russ's parents house. We are having a "camp-out" with a tent, roasting hot dogs, making smores, pinata, and lots of fun games!!!
If you guys can make it, it would be so fun to see you and talk and lets the kids play!!! Anyway, my cell is 220-2691. and email is russandamber@hotmail.com
Sounds like you needed to attend Monday night freight with the Goffins more often. You'd definitely know the dangers of battery acid then. Oh, and in case you haven't heard it enough already, good job on the run. I'm obviously not envious or jealous. Yeah right!
That picture is amazing! And way to go on the running!
Post a Comment