Saturday, August 29, 2009

750

These numbers may not mean much to you, but after seeing these numbers on my elipticle, I was pretty impressed with myself. I have done this now twice. (Burned 750 calories on my elipticle in one workout-that is.) It took me about an hour, and it was hard! This is what I looked like when I was done. Red faced, and sweating like a pig!
It's not too bad though, because during my workout all I have to do is look over at Madison and she'll give me a big smile that says...keep going mama! She is my inspiration!


The kids just love her to pieces!




14 comments:

Jewels said...

That is AWESOME! you are my new hero... and here I thought the trip from the couch to the fridge was a work out!

julie said...

that is awesome! I do the stair stepper at the gym..and I do it like for 10 min and then I die.

The Nelsons said...

Impressive. You are so tough. I can't make it twenty min on my elliptical. Way to go. Madison is growing so much. She looks so cute on her tummy. We definitely need to bbq. Maybe next week if we are still waiting on baby. We will call you. Nicole wanted to bbq too. So we should make some plans.

Cami Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures of Maddie are ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is getting already? She is such a little doll! Oh my, she is going to be a heart-breaker. I love the one with her and Carson - so sweet! And you go girl on the elyptical (sp?), that's awesome!

Cami Jo said...

Who are you Renee?

Anonymous said...

You're right it doesn't really mean that much to me when I see it on the screen like that, but when you tell me what it means I am totally excited for you! You are my inspiration! I just need to figure out how I am going to do something like that.

Josh and Shalae said...

My goodness!! That little girl is one of the cutest little things EVER!!!!!!!!! She looks just like you. And if I looked that good after a workout I might do it more often:) Great job!

Erica Bazil said...

Congrats - and truly, what adorable inspiration!

amber-girl said...

You are honestly the reason why I am running in the Pocatello marathon next weekend!(the 10K that is) Seriously! You inspired me last year, and you continue to be such an inspiration to me in so many more ways than you know!

PS: I was totally wierded out by the Renee comment too and had NO IDEA who she was and wondering why in the heck she was commenting on my blog! Probably just a way to advertize I guess! But thanks for the heads up. I hope she goes away!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cami! Madison is such a little cutie. I love her cheeks! Were your other kids that chunky? Love it!

Shellie Crowther said...

How adorable are those kids?
I can't wait to see them.
And way to go Cami Jo!
I remember back when you were in high school and couldn't job a block without your back hurting.
You've come a long way baby!

Lindsey said...

I am impressed! You are one of those people who are just good at everything you do! I might have lasted 5 minutes on that thing!

Tori Price said...

That is so awesome! I think I did about 300 calories today and I was dying! Madison is getting so big and is GORGEOUS! I can't believe how much hair your babies have!