Sunday, August 9, 2009

They may be strange....

But I sure do love my family!!! Here are a bunch of random pictures.

Maddie... (get a load of those thunder thighs. Well... compared to my other kids, that is.)



Loves from Carson...





What a big helper McKenzie is!






Just hangin' with my girls in the morning. Gotta love the hair.



Really- Kenzie is shy around others, but a total spaz at home.

Count your many blessings.......I see 4.

This is a pretty lame video, (sorry) but I love to hear my kids laugh. These two have been fighting a lot lately, and it's been driving me crazy, so when I saw them "dancing" together while I was getting ready for church last Sunday, it made my day.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is so cute! I can't believe how they have all grown.

Hey, my third baby is way chubbier then the first two were. I'm not sure about the fourth yet though, he still seems kinda skinny to me but we will see what happens after a couple more weeks.

I agree it is always nice to see kids playing Happy with each other, no yelling and fighting!

Jeigh said...

She looks like such a happy baby. You are doing such a great job!

Mary Clark said...

I cant wait to squeeze those legs and cheeks of madisons. She is getting big way too fast. I have a surprise for you.... We are going to be in Pocatello on the Weekend of Labor day so please STAY HOME so I can see your adorable family. Cameron is running his marathon the 5th of Sept, so I wanted to visit you. Let me know soon if you will be around

Kim and Chet said...

Such cute pics. I can't believe how fast Maddie is changing! I also noticed those thighs too...what a little chunk she is getting. I LOVE IT!!!

shellie said...

What a cute video.
I love to hear them laugh together. They get along so well and are so cute together.
Loved the pic's too.
As I have always said...."That James is one handsome man!"

Unknown said...

Its surprising you got james to do a normal face on the last pic. He never does.

Erica Bazil said...

Love the pictures/video. Maddie is really chuncking out and it's so cute! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Maddie is really chuncking out and it's so cute!!!! How fun!!!! You are doing such a great job!!!!love all the pics...



--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Sam and Brie said...

Oh my holy cow cami, she's such a doll.. and she's so chunky with all the hair too i love it!! .. i agree, i love it that Greydie is so happy too she smiles all the time. Defintely pay's off, makes me realize how good of a mom i feel like i've been :)