Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Prayers from the heart

Little kid's prayers are my favorite. We get a kick out of them around our house. On a daily basis, I am holding my breath to keep in the chuckles, whenever my kids are praying. Here are my two favorite things I've heard this past week in some of Carson's prayers.
Dear God.....


"...Please bless the bugs won't come and eat all of our food when WE move to Utah. Amen. "
(We had recently learned, during family scriptures, about how the crickets took over the pioneers crops when THEY arrived in Utah.)


"...Please bless I can be nice. And really... help me for reals. Cuz I'm not that good at trying. Amen."

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute! It is always funny to see what they come up with.
Are you planning on moving to Utah soon?

Anonymous said...

Jame is getting so good with his prayers! He should have a gold star!!

Are you really moving to Utah? When and where give the details!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not that good at trying either Carson. Pray for me too. :) He is so cute. I love hearing the funny things he says.

Kim and Chet said...

Such a cute boy! I love those prayers too...priceless!

Felicia said...

Ha ha. Love it! A child's prayer is so sincere. Too cute!

julie said...

oh that's hilarious! The second one I think is true for everyone. "Help me, because I'm not good at trying." hahah! Love it!

Lindsay said...

That's too funny, he's so observant. What a little smartie-pants. Just like his parents!

Erica Bazil said...

"for reals" that is so so cute!