Happy Halloween
Introducing.....drum roll please.....Captain Hook and TinkerBell... (Take note of Carson's hairy chest. That was my favorite part. Kenzie's fairy shoes were pretty cute too,but I guess I didn't get them in the picture.) Carson has been practicing saying, "Trick-ARRRRR-Treat... Matey". We'll see how it goes tonight.
and this is our darn cute lil' cow! Lovin' them cheeks!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!
5 comments:
Those are darling. Captain Hook looks pretty happy for a mean guy, and tinkerbell is adorable. I wish you guys were here. Oh well, next Halloween I guess. Have a great night.
Love them! They look adorable.
That cracks me up that tinkerbell got one in on Hook.
Poor kid,
They look so cute. But it looks like "Happy cows" don't come from California, but from Pocatello.
Cami they are precious! Hope they had fun.
Soooo cute! I LOVE the chest hair!! You did great on Kenzie's skirt! I don't think I've seen a cuter cow in my life! Very very cute!
Post a Comment