So, I found a Silly Kid Photo Contest and I thought about entering. However, when it came time to choose a "silly" picture of my kids, I had hundreds to choose from. So, I picked out a few, and thought I'd first get your opinion. What silly picture do YOU think I should use???
#1 #2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
If you need to
pick your top two, that's fine. Please HELP me decide!!!
I like 4 and 5! Good luck with the contest. And I am sure we won't have a name until we are about to leave the hospital. I like Blake, but Randy likes to say no to all of the names I pick, then change his mind in the hospital! Men!
Real 'GRANDPAS' could never vote for #2 so I am going for #5 or #7. My question is why would a real "DAD" dress up his son that way? Why not a Little Denver Bronco or does he feel the Broncos withstanding their record are really just a bunch of fairies. Just kidding......well maybe not. I love you all Dad. Can't wait til the 24th.
24 comments:
Now, I'm always about a little bum crack here and there, so I like #4, but #5 is hilarious, too. Those are my top two. Good luck!
I love them all, but number seven was great! haha you're kids are so cute: )
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! however... i'm going with #5. for. sure.
ps-I really want to sing together again! let me know if you're out here. I would love to even just see you
It is probably because I have girls but I think number 2 is hilarious but I also like number 7 I hope that helps.
1, 2, 5. And as much as we love them, I've noticed, messy face pictures never get chosen. Too much cuteness being covered up by food.
I like 4 and 5! Good luck with the contest.
And I am sure we won't have a name until we are about to leave the hospital. I like Blake, but Randy likes to say no to all of the names I pick, then change his mind in the hospital! Men!
they are super cute. i think I like 1 and 4 the best.
Good luck on picking the best one. and hopefully winning!!
I like 2 and 7 Your kids are so cute and so silly! Good luck!
I like #4, #5, & #7 - tough choice though! Such cute kids!
#5 all the way! Those are hilarious! Good Luck!
#4 just cracks me up...no pun intended...lol.
Real 'GRANDPAS' could never vote for #2 so I am going for #5 or #7. My question is why would a real "DAD" dress up his son that way? Why not a Little Denver Bronco or does he feel the Broncos withstanding their record are really just a bunch of fairies. Just kidding......well maybe not. I love you all Dad. Can't wait til the 24th.
I vote for #4 or #5....though #5 is my favorite! You should post the site for the silly picture entry...I would love to enter too!
I think #5 is the funniest!
Number Five!! Hahaha...
I like #1 and #5, course that trucker bum is pretty dang cute too!
P.s. did you get my message on FB?
I think #1 and #7. They are all pretty silly though! Cute kids!
I like number 2 and 7.
I can't decide between #5 or 7
#5 or #2
You were right. You have too many cute pictures to decide from. I had a good laugh with each of them. Loved #5 as my favorite though!
5 & 7 are my vote! HILARIOUS!
I like #'s 1,4,and 7. You've got alot of good ones though. Good luck!!
I'm going with #5 and #6.
I love Carson's face eating watermelon. He cracks me up.
#7 is pretty good too with the bedhead.
Post a Comment