Friday, November 13, 2009

James...in his sleep

James was finally caught talking (and singing some) in his sleep. I went with some friends last night out for ice-cream, and when I got home, James was asleep, and talking away. I finally pulled out the camera. Before I got the camera out he was singing some random song called, "Get out of the way", but by the time I pulled the camera out and asked him to sing it, he would only sing "Once there was a snowman".

Then, he went on about how he wanted to keep the lights off. As you could see, I had already turned them off (hence the reason you will have to LISTEN to the last two videos, since you can't see much.)

The last video, I asked him what he did while I was gone with my friends, (he was just home with the kids) and he told me he went to work. They aren't nearly the funniest things he's done in his sleep, but at least I caught them on tape, finally! He never believes he really talks in his sleep, and now I have proof!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

hahahahahaha. made my day.

Jill and Chris said...

That is AWESOME! Chris talks in his sleep all the time. But I have never caught it on camera. Maybe I should try. hahaha I am still laughing.

Amy S said...

Hahahaha, that is HILARIOUS!!! So funny. I bet you have had some pretty entertaining nights.

Shauna said...

Oh, that is so funny! You'll have to tell us all about his reaction when you show him the proof!

Josh and Shalae said...

I love it! I love how you can totally have a convo with him. The Snowman song was great! BTW I have your carseat cover done. It's been done for 2 weeks but I've had the flu for 1 of those and haven't gone anywhere! I'll get that sent off asap!

Tracey said...

That is hilarious!!!! I love it!!

CARLSON'S said...

Cami that is so mean, but I got a kick out of it. I really wish I could have heard his "get out of the way" song. Keep the camera close by!!!

Liz said...

I needed a good laugh today, that was so funny! Jeff woke me up the other night and asked me my name then said "nice to meet you" and shook my hand. Life has some funny moments, I wish I could catch some on video too!

Kim and Chet said...

LOLOL>..that is AWESOME. I love "James in his sleep" stories..haha

Uncle Chet is feeling better...still yuck in his chest but overall he is better than he was! *whew*

Anonymous said...

So what did he think when you showed him that he really does talk and sing in his sleep?
Rob does that too! Some day I will get him.
Does James ever talk in an English accent, or any other accent?

Michelle said...

That's funny. I talk in my sleep too but not like James. Hubby tells me I say what I want to say then go back to sleep. Can't carry on a conversation like James. That's talent! :D

Erica Bazil said...

So funny!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Did he kill you for posting that? :)

Johnson's said...

That's great! It's nice to see that he is just as funny in his sleep as well as in person.

Chuck and Becky said...

Hilarious!!!

ToddandCamille said...

That's pretty funny! Question for you I saw the book you recommended for reading is there any other websites, books, dvds, etc. that you use?