Friday, November 6, 2009

Question for everyone....

I got this idea off of Facebook, and tweaked it a little bit. (yes Tweak....T.W.E.A.K. -anybody know that movie?) Anyway, my question for you is...

What is your favorite memory of me???

Tag, now it's your turn to do it on your blog so I can leave a memory about you!

11 comments:

Wright Bunch said...

oh most definitely singing 'OPERATOR' at snow... we thought we were rock stars- let's face it we were rock stars. :)

Anonymous said...

Do your ears hang low?

Lindsay said...

I have too many...hmmmm...what comes to mind first? Probably our night dressing as hookers and taking pictures, or fundraising for Madrigals in Cleo, or "What a Girl Wants"/"Earl Had To Die", tickles &/or massages in AP Psych, BioAg, & Wiley's Psych, or maybe when you set me up with my husband, or when we would order food at Sconecutter in Spanish, or every fun dance activity, or your bridals at Thanksgiving Pointe...Man alive Cam, You're the GREATEST!!!

Ashley said...

Dancing in front of the mirror!
hahaha! Need I say more?!
P.S The movie is you've got mail. :) (right?)

Danielle said...

Oh man, so many...when Scott tricked you with the laser beam, when you were pretending to direct a deaf singer through my grandparent's patio door, sleepovers, making up songs, traveling to Houston, car rides with pigs and many times of laughing really really hard! :)

Josh and Shalae said...

My favorite is probably walking through grocery stores pretending to hold a balloon and doing those crazy, scary faces. haha I still laugh about that! Also making up songs in your room. Bayba bayba bayba bayba, how did I let you go......

Shanna said...

DAH! you will not be surprised of my memory of you, going back & forth from Shalae to me Im sure making everything better right? & us ditching you in the Mountian cuz we were SO much older then you lol Oh man the drama for girls how do you forget?
Love ya

Kim and Chet said...

hmm...so many to choose from. Watching chick flicks, dressing you up and taking pics of you, sitting in my hot tub talking and going way back, always trying to do your hair like mine..hehe.

Ashley said...

Hey! I just found your blog and had to comment. Definitely pillow fights and sleepovers. Why were we ALWAYS so hyper?

Anonymous said...

haha....for some reason I always think of our bio class with Mr. Butterfield! There were so many funny things that happened in that class! Was it you are Linds that had the "accident"??;)

Shellie Crowther said...

How about when we sent you to your room for being naughty, but you only loved it because you could sit in front of your mirror and talk to yourself or do commercials. You always LOVED the mirror.
Sure do miss those times.
Dad says to tell you "Ben"'