Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas back in Utah.....

I have no pictures, since the cord to the camera got packed up somewhere, so there are no Christmas pictures for you. Sorry. We did have a great Christmas though. Santa and Grandma's and Grandpa's sure know how to spoil us! James and I got some money, a new flat screen computer and printer, and TONZ of other fun things! James even made my blog into a book for me, and I'm SO thrilled! The kids got what they asked for....(moonsand..although the purple was SUPPOSE to be pink!....and a remote control car) and many other fun things.
We sure miss everyone in Idaho, but it's been amazing being so close to family. And....I can't begin to explain the joy that my (I guess I should say, "Rachel's") washer, dryer and dishwasher bring me! We all have been doing well, and are finally settled in. We love the condo, and I think we'll really like our ward, even if it's only for a few months! My poor mom broke her leg, two different bones, and dislocated her ankle a few days before Christmas, and I'm so glad I could be around to help.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Find that cord!!!! I want to see some pictures! Glad that you are "home", but wish you were still here too!

Chuck and Becky said...

I'm so glad you're back! We will have to get together sometime. Your poor mom, I hope she feels better soon.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Sorry to hear about your mom though. I hope she's feeling better these days and taking it easy. Yay for a W&D and dishwasher! They can be heavenly when you've been w/o one for awhile!

Shauna said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas and are enjoying Utah so far! That's awful about your mom, I hope she is feeling better!

Lindsay said...

It was so fun to have you guys home! I'm so glad you are back! Let me know if you ever need help with anything and we need to get together soon to play!