Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

Santa and kids Christmas Eve Pj's (Maddie's pajamas were actually mine when I was a baby)







So excited for Santa in the morning!!!!


Carson's pile






Kenzie's pile





Maddie's pile






Christmas Day in matching outfits...












Playing in the snow with Uncle Kyle





The Snowman...






Sorry about so many pictures all at once. I finally found my cord.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for lots of Pictures!! We don't mind at all!

amber-girl said...

I love lots of pictures too! I think that is what my posts have consisted of the last few months!

Your kids seem to have changed so much! Kenzie is adorable! Everytime Russ sees a picture of her he says something like,"Man...she is so cute, eh?"

I still cannot believe Carson is reading! Do you realize he could skip kindergarten altogether???

And Maddie looks like a spitten image of you!!! What a cutie too!

Oh...funny that Anna got the EXACT coat for christmas as Kenzie....and Carter got the EXACT coat for Christmas as Carson! Nice!

Lisa said...

Gotta love the blonde mustached Santa. He was so nice to the kids that day. The picture turned out great!!! I love that you found your camera cord!

Evie B. said...

Great pics! I LOVE Maddie in her cute jammies and Kenz's hair is sooooo cute on Christmas Morning.

See you all tomorrow, hopefully!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Looks like your kids had a great Christmas! They are so dang cute!

Lissa Leigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You're kids are absolutely adorable! Wow, your little Kenzie is sure looking older. That hair is WAY TOO CUTE!!! I just LOVE it! I'm not too good at commenting, but I really enjoy reading your blog. Looks like you're doing well. You're such a cute Mom!!!

~Klorissa

Shanna said...

Cute~

Lindsey said...

I love lots of pictures! It looks like Santa treated your kids well! Your Santa looks alot younger than our Santa.

mom said...

Great pictures. I finally got to the computer after a while. So glad you guys are home.

The Nelsons said...

Looks like fun. You've got some heart-breakers on your hands! We're going to miss you guys. Hope everything went well with the trip down. Good luck!

Erica Bazil said...

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. So are you guys in Utah for good now? I'm blown away at how grown up your kids look in those pictures. Maddie is getting so big and I think Kenzie is looking so grown up. They are so cute - love the matching outfits!