Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fatty Maddie

Our little chunk is growing up too fast!!!!! She is probably not a "Chunk" in most of your eyes, but she is by far my biggest, and I just can't get enough of her squishy, fat thighs!
Madison just turned 8 months old, and I can't believe how much fun we've had with her!


***She is still such a good sleeper (9-12 hours straight every night).



****She is a very big fan of eating. I'm talking two full bowls of oatmeal every morning, and then all day long after that! I can't shovel it in fast enough.




*****She is still always smiling and happy, and laughs ALL the time. Especially at the kids.


****And a couple of weeks ago...she took her first steps. The most I've seen her take is 4 wobbly little steps, (and believe me they were wobbly,) but she just isn't content to sit anymore! Everytime I turn around she is trying to stand without holding on to anything, or climbing up the flight of stairs. (I turned around the other day and she was at the top. I had no idea she learned to climb them yet! Scared me to death.) When she tries to walk, it's hillarious to watch. Her little body should NOT be doing this yet, so it looks so funny and un-porportioned when she tries. There is no keeping her down though. She is aleady out to conquer the world......I just hope I can keep up.

14 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

She is a doll.. I love her curls!!! I can't believe she is that old!! Wow!! I hope things are going well for you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is adorable.
I can't believe she is that old yet.
My Edwin just turned 6 mths though so I guess it is possible.
She is super cute.
We miss you guys.

Lisa said...

WOW! Sounds like she takes after her mommy! Lots of energy! I love her hair bows! She is such a happy baby! And I'm sure she's learning alot from those older two! Miss them so much!

Mary Clark said...

oh Cami! What a cute little girl you have with those round chubby cheeks. Surely she cant be yours, the other two weren't that chunky!
What a fun time yo are having with your little sweethearts, miss you.

Shauna said...

What a cutie. Love the title of the post :)

Evie B. said...

So cute! We're a fan of chubby babies at our house. :)

And the outfit is DARLING on her!!!!

Jewels said...

She is so beautiful, she looks just like her momma! All of my children were chunky babies and I just loved kissing on them. There is just something about those chunky little legs!

Felicia said...

Ok. Cami she is one of the most precious little girls I've ever seen. What a sweetheart! You can just tell she's a bubbly little thing.

Lindsay said...

She is TOO CUTE! I love it! She even looks a little like her Aunt Joy in some of those pictures...what a sweetheart! And hey - I'm still waiting for you and James to go to the temple so I can watch your kids! I mean, go anywhere you want, Weston and I just want to come play! Call me!!!

Erica Bazil said...

Maddie does seem so happy and bubbly. Sounds like someone else I know. I also love the curls. I wonder if she'll keep them because didn't McKenzie have them when she was little too? I have always envied the girl with natural curl. Love the pictures!

Kim and Chet said...

She is such a cutie that's for sure! I love her squishy thighs too...aren't chubby babies the BEST!

Michelle said...

WHOA! When did she grow up so fast? 8 months!! And she took her first few steps. Wow. What a girl you have there! She's a cutie. :D

The Nelsons said...

She sounds like her mom, a mover and shaker (not the eating part :P) That's amazing she's stepping around!

Johnson's said...

SHe is a doll. I love the one of her in her crib. It seems to show her personality. Miss ya girl!