This is an old picture of Sydney, myself and Kristin at Jonny Carino's after a girl's day out to the Idaho Falls temple and shopping.

This is Kristin again. She has become so close to me and is like a second mother to my own kids. Our kid's have been friends since they could crawl, and we are so lucky to have known them all. We've even adopted her parents as grandparents for my own kids while we've been here, since our parents are so far! She has helped me in so many ways, and has always been there for me when I needed someone.
This is Lisa. She was my Relief Society President when I moved into the ward and I was lucky enough to serve under her and learn so much! She has since moved out, but we have remained close. I taught both her daughters singing, and had her oldest daughter in Young Women's, so not only have I got to know Lisa, but I've grown to love her whole family as well! What an awesome walking partner she has been for the past 3 years, and she has taught me so much!!!! I can tell her everything, and probably do when we walk! She is awesome.

This is Jamie. She served in Young Women's with me, and is SO on the ball! She always offered to help me with ANYTHING, and she is so considerate with everything she does. She is a crack-up too. I love that we have such a comfortable relationship. We both tease eachother constantly and I love to just joke around with her. I'm so glad I've gotten to know her better the past few years.

This is Jamie. She served in Young Women's with me, and is SO on the ball! She always offered to help me with ANYTHING, and she is so considerate with everything she does. She is a crack-up too. I love that we have such a comfortable relationship. We both tease eachother constantly and I love to just joke around with her. I'm so glad I've gotten to know her better the past few years.
This is Lana. She is also in my ward, and I've gotten to know her and her family well. We sure do love the Gibson's! My kids adore her boys and I've learned so much from her. I love to just visit with Lana. We could seriously talk for hours! And we do. I'm gonna miss it!

This is Niccole. She is amazing. She is such a fun person to be around. I would invite Niccole everywhere with me, if I could, because she always makes me happy when we're together. She is a great listener and a wonderful example to me in so many ways. She always makes me laugh.

This is Jacy. I don't know what I would have done without such an amazing neighbor! We've become really close, and I can (and probably do) ask her for anything and she's always willing to help. We've talked many hours on the porch just so we can have some adult interaction throughout the day (since our hubbies are both super busy with school!) and I've loved every minute of it. As much as I'm excited to eventually get a house, I have LOVED having someone SO close (right next door) that I am comfortable with, and I'm definately going to miss it. It's so nice having somebody to help me in a moment's notice, whether it's letting me borrow her phone when I've left mine in Utah...(many of you have probably called her to get to me at some point in time...) or even watching my kids for 5 minutes so I can run go grab the laundry. She is amazing, and I love her and her family. We've had so much fun hanging out and we're definately going to miss them!

I'm sure going to miss our American Idol parties, and 12 mile bike-rides at 6am, and walking at the Mall with Donald Duck and all the other old people, and girl's night out's, and having more fun at Young Women's with my leaders then the girls probably have! What a great group of friends I have made and I have loved all of you! Thanks for everything you have done for me, and making me feel welcome here in Idaho. I've seriously loved every minute of it. I will cherish my memories always. PLEASE keep in touch!

This is Niccole. She is amazing. She is such a fun person to be around. I would invite Niccole everywhere with me, if I could, because she always makes me happy when we're together. She is a great listener and a wonderful example to me in so many ways. She always makes me laugh.

This is Jacy. I don't know what I would have done without such an amazing neighbor! We've become really close, and I can (and probably do) ask her for anything and she's always willing to help. We've talked many hours on the porch just so we can have some adult interaction throughout the day (since our hubbies are both super busy with school!) and I've loved every minute of it. As much as I'm excited to eventually get a house, I have LOVED having someone SO close (right next door) that I am comfortable with, and I'm definately going to miss it. It's so nice having somebody to help me in a moment's notice, whether it's letting me borrow her phone when I've left mine in Utah...(many of you have probably called her to get to me at some point in time...) or even watching my kids for 5 minutes so I can run go grab the laundry. She is amazing, and I love her and her family. We've had so much fun hanging out and we're definately going to miss them!

I'm sure going to miss our American Idol parties, and 12 mile bike-rides at 6am, and walking at the Mall with Donald Duck and all the other old people, and girl's night out's, and having more fun at Young Women's with my leaders then the girls probably have! What a great group of friends I have made and I have loved all of you! Thanks for everything you have done for me, and making me feel welcome here in Idaho. I've seriously loved every minute of it. I will cherish my memories always. PLEASE keep in touch!



8 comments:
I know these people too, well most of them anyways.
I miss my Idaho 'family' too.
Enjoy the last few days you have there.
How soon do you move?!
Sounds like you've had some amazing friends up there, I'm glad they've taken such great care of you! I am excited to have you back by me too - we'll be neighbors soon and I'm so dang excited. I hope you know you can lean on me anytime too, I can't wait to play together more often! Good luck with the move, and call me if you need any help at all! Love ya Cam!
K wait i read your blog but did I miss something your moving? Where to? Maybe Albuquerque, New Mexico?
Oh Cami-Jo! Thanks! Thanks for making me cry. It's crazy how life works. I am SO excited for you to move on. I know you're ready for it. It seems like this season in our life will never end. But it does, and you'll open the next chapter. I was telling my dad the other night that you are a friend I will always stay close to. One that I would plan family vacation time to come and see you. Thank you a million times over for being a shining example to me. We see eye to eye, which has been great. We've had some good laughs, crazy kids, and FUN! Thanks you for letting me call on you whenever. Ok, I feel like you're dying or something! :-) I will miss you abundantly! Love you tons!
Girlfriends are absolutely the best :)
What to say?...So many memories can be brought up with just a phrase....Girls camp - Breakfast club at the mall - Bear Lake - Christmas morning '08 - Twinkies! - I could go on, but what I'm really saying is you've changed my life. Your friendship means a lot to me and I thank you for it. Don't worry (I know you are) I already have a New's Years resolution - "posting"! That means I don't really have to start until then. But don't give up on checking on me. Love ya!!!!!!!
So I am seeing your blog for the first time in a while. It makes me sad. We did have so much fun together. I am so glad I got to know you. You are AMAZING! I think it is time for another girls night. Do you think we can get everyone to come to Utah??? They do have better restraunts! By the way, time for a new blog name funfamilyoffive maybe!!! Luv Ya!
Post a Comment