James and I took the kids to Temple Square the other day and had so much fun. Carson saw a picture of the Christus in the Friend and wanted to go see it for real, so we made it a day.
The kids wanted to go up on the actual steps of the temple.
Kissing on the Temple steps.
We went to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building to look out the high window....
Then, we headed down the street to the Gateway....
It was a little chilly, so the kids warmed up by the fire outside by the fountains.
We stopped on the way home at Artic Circle....
Because nothing ends a great day like a good ice-cream cone!
It was a little cold, but we're so glad we went. We all had a blast, and it was fun to spend the day together with our own little family.
Oh yeah...no worries about your horrific pain - practice makes perfect! Come swimming again soon! (JK - so sorry to hear about your poor arms! Feel better soon Cam!)
I am so happy for you guys, you get to stay pretty close to your family. I will have to plan a trip to come see you some time in the future, I don't know when but it sure would be lots of fun. so when are moving? When does he get to start his new job? Miss you guys. Glad life is going so great for you!
What a great activity to do with your family - fun memories too! Loved the kissing on the steps of the temple - someday I'm sure they'll have different kissing buddies -perhaps on the very same steps of the temple. How sweet! And look at you so stylish in your little hat and scarf - you always look great - what an adorable little family. BTW: So where are you guys living now? I know you're in Utah but where? Has James secured a job somewhere there come May - oh I hope so and they you can be close to family - the dream!
8 comments:
What a great day! Sounds like so much fun. I think we'll be copying you soon...when it gets a wee bit warmer!!! Cute pictures!
Oh yeah...no worries about your horrific pain - practice makes perfect! Come swimming again soon! (JK - so sorry to hear about your poor arms! Feel better soon Cam!)
I am so happy for you guys, you get to stay pretty close to your family. I will have to plan a trip to come see you some time in the future, I don't know when but it sure would be lots of fun.
so when are moving? When does he get to start his new job?
Miss you guys. Glad life is going so great for you!
Looks like so much fun! Your hat is way cute too!
Cute! What a fun family day!
What a great activity to do with your family - fun memories too! Loved the kissing on the steps of the temple - someday I'm sure they'll have different kissing buddies -perhaps on the very same steps of the temple. How sweet! And look at you so stylish in your little hat and scarf - you always look great - what an adorable little family.
BTW: So where are you guys living now? I know you're in Utah but where? Has James secured a job somewhere there come May - oh I hope so and they you can be close to family - the dream!
Cute family! how fun to be so close to temple square. Love the hat too!
Looks like so much fun. The kids are sure growing up!
Post a Comment