James and I got to go to a benefit dinner for the Utah Blind Fondation last night with his family, to celebrate Valentine's Day. We had a lot of fun. We all had to eat blind-folded, (Which is WAY harder than you think. I almost spilled the drink about 10 times, and am surprised I didn't have Ranch dressing all down the front of me!) You GO blind people! I'm amazed at your skills, once again.
Anyway, we had an amazing dinner, great music, a litttle dancing, and I even got to be part of the entertainment and sing a couple of songs for everyone...dedicated to my husband, of course! It was a lot of fun, especially to spend the evening with my True Love! Thanks honey for a great night. (and Tony- (James' dad) for the tickets!)
James' face in this picture cracks me up.




5 comments:
That is cool, Glad you could experience such a cool night. Eating blindfolded is pretty hard. you know they go to school to learn stuff like that right?
You guys look good.
Cami,this is dad. I don't mean to be mean, but when you said, "You go blind people!" it made me smile because I don't think that "shout out" will ever be appreciated by any of them. I know you didn't really expect them to read it. It just struck me funny. Have I been around Cody and Chet too long? Hmmm?
Any way I say, "You go!" to all those who handle their adversities, disabilities, and disappointments with happy positive attitudes. What great examples thay are! The rest of us should all learn from them to be thankful for WHAT WE DO HAVE!!! My hat is off to all those incredible people who accept with patience and humility their situations and still excel despite their odds {without complaining} to live meaningful and productive lives. {Uncle Jay, Aunt Colleen, Elisha, Nicole, Kade, Mom at the present, and countless others}. I sure didn't have to look very far, did I? Thank you for the post, I needed it. You're an Angel and you always seem to be able to help someone in need at the perfect time. I love you!
How fun, I'm so glad you guys had a nice time! We LOVED playing with your cutie pies! Weston thinks your kids are great. And I'm dead serious about the swimming thing - call me!!! Love ya!
Wow. What a great idea! Sounds like fun but also a great way to "see" from their perspective! Happy Valentines Day to you too...LOVE YOU tons :)
What a fun night. I'm glad you got to go out together. Unfortunately i was home puking and other fun things.
Post a Comment