After dinner, we got a little carried away talking and playing, and taking pictures in the parking lot until 11:00pm! Sometimes mom's get a little crazy when they don't have any kids around. (I took this first picture. When you see the second picture, and you see how good I am at jumping, you'll know why I opted to take the first picture instead of being in it!)

It was so much fun, and it was sad to see the night end. When I arrived home (after 11:00pm ) I found my husband and baby, fast asleep. (just as I expected.) However, I found my other two children wide-awake and covered from head to toe in purple marker. As I peeked into the bedroom where they were suppose to be sweetly dreaming away, I was a little shocked. I couldn't see the floor. Where the floor USE to be, I found every article of clothing pulled from all 3 dressers and mixed around onto the ground, along with everything that's normally stored under the bunk-beds. (church bags, sleeping bags, blankets, etc. The head bows were everywhere. The baby diapers were all over and and I found ripped up pieces of paper scattered around the room as well. Needless to say, Mom had to use too much energy to clean the room today, (with their help) that I just couldn't find any more energy to take them to the park this morning, make any treats, or play any games. It took us a little over 2 hours to clean up the mess today, and I made them help every minute of it! Hope they learned their lesson! (Hope James did too!!!!!!)


8 comments:
That is hysterical!!! I think it is such a compliment to the kind of person you are when they give you a going away party and you have only lived there for 4-5 months. You touch people everywhere you go. The women in Heber have no idea how lucky they will be in about a month!!!
Oh Cam....so, so true to the last comment. We miss you! You're such a good role model. We might be in Park City on the 26th (June)! Maybe we can meet.
I'm just laughing too. Your kids are great. I hope they learned a lesson too, don't wear out mommy!
Did the marker come off? that is all I need to know or is he going to be going to church with a painted face too?
HAHA! Ah, MAN! 11?! My kids would have been demon children by that time.
At least you got a night out away from the kids!
Hahahahahaha Cami, I'm laughing so hard right now, just like that night. It was sooo much fun! I love the pictures. We are going to miss you guys soooo much. You have to come back so that we can do this again!
Carson's face is AWESOME. I hate those moments where your first instinct is to laugh and you shouldn't.
Coming home from a fun night out to extra work is the worst! I would still be upset, you are so good to be laughing about it already!
I just love this! I wonder how they started with the marker . . . Did they color each other's faces or color their own faces? I am laughing so hard!! They are super cute! I hope James had a good sleep :)
Post a Comment