Thursday, August 5, 2010

6 years and 3 kids ago....

there was a girl.... and a very handsome boy....


There was laughing...


There was dancing...





And there was PLENTY of KISSING!!!!



(Who could blame me? Did you see that handsome groom in his tux???)


There was a beautiful cake...



...mixed in with a little fun...




which made for a wonderful, (and delicious- I might add) mess!



They knew it would be hard at times, but were willing to take that chance...
for a love that would last forever....


And sometimes, honey, eternity doesn't seem long enough.



I love you James! I can't wait to get away tomorrow with JUST YOU!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been SIX years!!! Holy cow! Time sure flies! And I'm glad you laughed at my lime story...of course I still have it, it contains dried Tim McGraw spit! Hahaha!!! Too funny! Have a blast for your anniversary! Enjoy that cute hubby of yours!!!

Brooks said...

Aw! This makes me want to cry! What a sweet post!

Congratulations on six years and three beautiful kids!

Tori Price said...

Congratulations! Have a great Anniversary!

julie said...

It's a little bit sad how you wrote this romantic post at the same time I wrote a post to prove even further what a huge dork I am.

I'm also jealous of your neck chest area...hahaha, that sounds funny (the kissing picture) you have beautiful skin. hahah, I promise I'm not creepy.

amber-girl said...

Woo, wooo!
That's all I got to say!

One more thing: Try to keep all that kissing to a smoldering, smoky-hot minimum or the next post will be 6 yrs 3 months and another on the way!!!

*wink*wink* -not that it would be a bad thing....

Josh and Shalae said...

Happy Anniversary! Man you're getting old! I hope you guys have a great time on your time alone this weekend!!!

Shauna said...

Congrats! I love the picture at the top of your blog :)

Erica Bazil said...

What a perfect fairy tale story. Love all the photos. Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

I think I already said this, but in case I didn't, happy anniversary! You are a beautiful bride!

Dustin and Janeth said...

Congratulations Cami! I can't believe those pictures are from 6 years ago! you look the exact same. I wish I could say the same about me hahahaha. You don't age. What's the recipe?
Congrats, you were a beautiful bride!
PS We miss you