Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love my girls

So, my friend sent me some blogs about hair. I've always had Kenzie's hair so short, while it thickened up, but we've finally let it grow out, and I've been stumped at what to do with it. It's nice to get it back off her face (especially in the Summer) and I love to be able to see her pretty blue eyes, but I'm getting tired of the simple pony-tails. Anyway, some of these blogs had great ideas, and I'm excited to teach myself some new things as her hair gets longer. This is how we did her hair for church today....and I'm amazed that it stayed in perfect all day, and still looked good before bed tonight. That's a hard thing to accomplish on a busy 3 year old!




I simply twisted the front back and then twisted and pinned up the pony-tail with butterfly clips. so cute, and SO easy! I'm not very good at tricky things, so the simpler, the better for me!
Here are the blogs if any of you want to check them out!

It's so fun to have girls! Today all Kenzie wanted to do was help me sew my quilt. She took my pins, handed me pins, and threw all the "Fred" (thread) away. It was so cute how excited she was to help me. She ALWAYS wants to help do anything girlie! I love it! I love my girls!
This is the faces I get when I say smile. Kenzie cheeses it, and Maddie thinks you have to close your eyes to smile. Love it anyway, though!


8 comments:

ToddandCamille said...

cute hair, my friend is the cutegirlshairstyles.com website, I use her stuff all the time b/c it's super fast and easy!

Michelle said...

Ohh that is so darling! I'm going to bookmark those blogs, they look cute. You did a great job with her hair. Your girls are beautiful!

BTW my old blog is pretty lame. If you want to see more recent stuff, you can check out my private one. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love doing my girls hair. You do a great job I love it!

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! Your girls are so dang sweet. Maddie is too funny in that last picture - haha!

Dustin and Janeth said...

That is SOOOOO CUTE!! I love it! Isn't fun to have girls :) BTW I can't believe how grown up Maddie looks since I last saw her. She is so adorable.
Beautiful girls!

Shareen said...

You did a great job on Kenzie's hair. You have such cute kids!!!

Lindsay said...

Cami!!!?? New Mexico??!! What the heck? What is going on? I do need to call you...I would right now if it wasn't so late. Oh my goodness. But thanks for you sweet comment! You are wonderful.

Emily said...

I CAN NOT believe how big Maddie looks in this picture. What cuties!