Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An ice-cream world

As I was tucking Carson in...
Carson: Mom, if I lived in a magic castle and only had ONE wish, I would wish for EVERYTHING to turn into ice- cream!! All the drawers, the beds, the floor, even all the people!
Me: Well, that would be cool... but what would happen in the Summer when we went outside to play? We'd all melt!
Carson: No mom. We wouldn't melt. Because the Sun would be covered in ice-cream too. Duh!
We've had a little too much ice-cream lately, can ya tell? But oh...how we love ice-cream. Life would be pretty sad without it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is great! If you ever make to visit us here in the palouse I will take you try the Lentil Ice cream, I know it sounds weird~ It is so good, I crave it!!

julie said...

hahah! I love that he's thought it through!!! Kids amaze me.

Lindsay said...

That's too funny...he's such a little smarty-pants!

Dustin and Janeth said...

I agree with Carson! I'm an ice-cream lover too.

About you comment on my blog - I do look way better in blue (Go Cougars) I just have to wear red out of love for Dust hahahaha.

I can't wait to see you on Monday! I know it will be awesome!!!