Yes...it got a little wild.... And I know these pictures are small, but that might be a good thing for my sake!
Guitar Hero....
Rock it girls!

Toe touches..... Go KATIE!

I was hoping they would take the picture when I was at my highest point, but instead that got me on my way down....not so pretty. Yeah...I never claimed to be coordinated, but I'll always give it a try!


Backbends....
And...my favorite.... BUTT BOWLING! If you've never played this, I suggest you try. I am queen at it though, so don't challenge me!(Point of the game is to squeeze a quarter in your ...um..."cheeks"...and straddle a line of toilet paper for awhile...then drop the coin in a cup. It's harder than it sounds. Oh..and some girls like to squeeze it between their knees....this is because they are chicken....and maybe just more mature than myself.)
Getting set up... (I had no idea they took a picture of this! How embarassing!)



8 comments:
Cams...you are sooo much fun! I miss your energy!
Naturally you won the butt bowling - it's that rock solid butt of yours! Haha!
Wow looks like it was an awesome night. and yes, they do have a lot to blackmail you with here.
Love you cami!
haha, love the pics, what a fun idea. Kale and Chard are both just in the produce section at walmart or probably any other grocery store. They are both really leafy grean looking stuff. If you check the band around the leafs it is labeled as to what it is. My top picture has Kale on the right of the blender. :D Your smoothies sounds about the same... its great.
aw, man. I'm a little disappointed that I can't see these extra large. Come on, Cam! The world needs to see this bigger!!!
LOL Oh my goodness, I've laughed so hard! I love that you posted the picture of you getting ready to butt-bowl hahahahaha. And I'm not a chicken, I had to use the knees because I don't have the "cheeks" to do it hahahahahaha lol.
We miss you!!! You are just WAY TO FUN to have far away :)
I'm thinking you were picking wedgies, not butt bowling. Good times!
That looks like so much fun! Especially the butt bowling. *sigh* How I miss the 80's! :)
Post a Comment