The following is just a FEW of the questions Carson asked James and I while we were taking a nice Sunday drive.
(Our answers are in parenthesis.)
Where do the stars go when you can't see them anymore? (They are still there, but the sun's light just blocks them from our view.) Where is the sun now? (Me: It moved to the other side of the world, where it's daytime. James: Mommy's wrong. The sun doesn't move. The earth does.)
Where does outer-space end? (James: At the brick wall. *Yes....I gave him real answer after.*)
Is Heavenly Father in outer-space? Can I find him out there? (James and I both answered something about If we could hie to Kolob......Carson replied, "I don't even know what you're talking about! .....we dropped that subject.)
Why would somebody make-up the word "Gooder" when it's kind of mean to tell someone that you are gooder than they are? (James: The truth is nobody made-up that word except you, because Gooder isn't really a word. The real word is better".)
What does the moon taste like? (Me: Cheese. Just kidding. Probably more like dirt.) Carson replies:"I like eating dirt. Rocks taste good too."( Me: Don't tell people that.....and stop eating dirt.)
Why are people at the store's on a Sunday? Don't they know they should be in church? (Me: People don't go to church when it's dark outside, and not everyone believes that you shouldn't go to stores on Sundays. James: Lots of people go to different churches that believe different things. (quietly to myself: But, that doesn't mean we are gooder than they are.)
Do people eat in Heaven? (Me: I hope so.)
What happens if somebody spills something in Heaven? (James: Nobody spills in heaven because they are perfect. Carson: Come on, Dad. SOMEBODY'S gotta spill sometime!)
Yes.....it went on and on and on and on. I can't keep up with this kid's questions all the time. I try to answer, but it was nice to have James around to help me out tonight. It's exhausting sometimes!
6 comments:
We have a had afew good Q & A sessions like that. Of course, everyone gets involved in it and then the kids are all fighting cause they don't like someones answer.
It is great fun!
Ha ha ha! that is funny!
Hahaha! I laughed out loud when James said "Mommy's wrong, the earth moves"!!! Haha! I would have said the same thing, Cam! Cute Carson, such a little smarty-pants!
Haha I know exactly how you feel. Every time we get in the car Kallon's million questions start. I don't want to make him feel bad and not ask questions but sometimes its just too much!! Your kids are so cute and growing fast. Hope you are liking your new home. We have driven through that town a few times when we go back to Idaho.
That kid is tooo cute. I love the fact that he really didn't believe that no one spills in Heaven. Maybe it made him feel a little better.
Love that little squirt!
I love it! That sounds like Carson. Brooklynn was looking at these with me, and she said, "I really miss them. We probably won't ever see them again, huh?" I replied, "Probably not for a long time." Miss Ya!
Post a Comment