Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My recent loves...

... in no particular order...

I love James.

I love that James doesn't get mad at me EVER. Even when I butcher his haircut the week before he starts his new job.

I love this wedding collage I had made for James for our anniversary this past year.


I love my kids.

I love watching my kids learn and grow everyday.

(Madison folding her arms to pray)


I love cheesy smiles. (With eyes open OR closed.)
I love watching James play with the kids, and listening to them argue over who gets to sit by dad at dinner....EVERY night.



I love the bangs I just gave Maddie and Kenzie. Kenzie looks so old now!




I love spying on my kids....Like when I checked on Carson yesterday, and found him reading his book on his bed... upside down... propped against the wall.... on his head.
I love my crockpot. There is nothing better than having dinner ready and cooking by lunchtime.
I love what I ate for lunch today...
Chips and Black bean/mango salsa,
with a spinache smoothie. Sounds gross, but really it's delicious.
I love that I noticed after ONE taste, that I accidentally made a smoothie the other day with mustard greens instead of KALE (which was suppose to add more nutrition without the taste....like the spinache does). It was the HOTTEST, SPICIEST smoothie I've ever tasted.
I love that my neighbor, asked me this morning if we believe in polygamy. I guess she wondered if there was a chance James would be adding another wife any time soon.
I love that I was able to tell her no.
I love a clean house.
I love working out.
I love warm, homemade chocolate-chip cookies and milk.







I love the church.
I love technology.
I love watching 24 with James when the kids go to sleep at night. So intense!
And...I love a lot more, but ran out of time. Thanks for reading my random post.

5 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

I think I love most all of those things too... well exercise and I have a love hate realtionship... but othere than that. I am glad you are liking your new place.

Anonymous said...

I Love this post.
I Love that we are friends.
I Love your family!

Lindsay said...

That was such a fun post! So cute. I had to laugh at the polygamy part - I just watched "Sister Wives" last night...what the crap? I was just sitting there in shock. Seriously?

Dustin and Janeth said...

And I LOVE you!

James said...

Who says I am not looking to add a wife