We'll start the virtual tour in the back by the garage....oh darn. I forgot a picture of the garage. Well....it's a two-car garage....you get the idea.
First out of the garage door is a the Laundry room on one side...
This is a view looking straight at the door to the garage.
Here's the lovely kitchen.... small, but managable.
The dining area....ooh, I just love that table!
(Don't you love how my centerpiece matches the picture...or is that too hard to see? Well, it does and it's awesome.)
clock, curtains (which I'm still working on. I'd like a sage green ribbon to tie each side together and pull to the outer side, but we'll get there), and table......again.
Oh, how I've missed my clocks!!!! Kids LOVE staring at them too!

Living room.... (family picture still needs to be put in the frame)

Dark picture...sorry....we still need blinds for the sliding glass door.

up the stairs to the bedrooms....
First stop is the bathroom in the hall. I decorated in BRIGHT orange, red and brown. Aren't I brave????!
Carson's room... (yes, that's him napping on his bed).

Living room.... (family picture still needs to be put in the frame)
Dark picture...sorry....we still need blinds for the sliding glass door.
up the stairs to the bedrooms....
One of my new favorite pictures of Christ, hanging in Carson's room...

The girl's room...unfinished. James accidentally broke the bunk-beds when we were putting them together, so we're waiting for the new ones to be shipped. So...Kenzie's on the mattress on the floor, and Maddie's in a play-pen . It was too much work to put the crip up, just to take it down in a week, so the play-pen is working fine for now. Yes...Kenzie and Maddie were napping too. How else did I find the time to take so many pictures and blog???!

The MASTER bedroom/office/exercise rom. (I accidentally deleted the last picture, but on the other side of the bed is the book-shelf and another dresser. We managed to squeeze a lot into our room!)

The best part.......the closets! HIS..........................

HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girl's room...unfinished. James accidentally broke the bunk-beds when we were putting them together, so we're waiting for the new ones to be shipped. So...Kenzie's on the mattress on the floor, and Maddie's in a play-pen . It was too much work to put the crip up, just to take it down in a week, so the play-pen is working fine for now. Yes...Kenzie and Maddie were napping too. How else did I find the time to take so many pictures and blog???!
The MASTER bedroom/office/exercise rom. (I accidentally deleted the last picture, but on the other side of the bed is the book-shelf and another dresser. We managed to squeeze a lot into our room!)
The best part.......the closets! HIS..........................
HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
Holy Cow, that was long. Sorry! I'll really try to shortent these from now on!!!!!!!!!!
I love seeing all your pictures! Thanks for sharing them! You're place looks so fun. And you have it decorated so nice! Next you'll have to give us a tour around your city!!
wow, that is a step up from the apartments you've been living in, (other than Rachels and Heber)
I loved it. Can't wait to come and see it. Thanks for sharing. You've decorated it darling. I love the red and orange bathroom!
cute place. it's so fun to unpack stuff you haven't seen for a long time! sorry i missed you. i wanted to make sure you got my text about my whole family having the flu when you were here. i was sad to miss you. hope your trip was good though. good luck in new mexico!
Cami! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! It's beautiful. You've made it look incredible. I can't believe how fast you did it all! You go girl!
And don't ever shorten your posts...the longer the better!
No, Don't shorten them! I love it.
I have done the same thing-took pictures of everything and though I'll only post half of these but I post them all.
Love the new place. It looks very super nice.
How many new friends have you made this week?
I love it! You are awesome to already have the house together in less than a week! WOW!!!!!! Very cute table too:) Miss you already!
The fact that you even have your curtains up period blows my mind (not to mention all the pictures, etc.). I think it looks very nice (a grade up from McKinley Manor right?). Like the closet too! And you have done a great job with it. Have you been to your new ward yet? Are there other young families in those apartments? I'm sure you'll make the most of any situation regardless - I hope you enjoy!!!
Cami you have a beautiful place! I didn't think your post was long. I loved all the pictures!
Thanks for the virtual tour. It made me feel a little closer to you.
Post a Comment