Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Carson's 5th Birthday...


Carson had a little sleep-over to celebrate his birthday with Jaxon and Hunter (his cousins) whom we left behind in Utah. *sniff, sniff*


Also, the family (mine and James') came over on Saturday (a week before his actual birthday) for a little party before we moved.



This year, I told Carson he couldn't see his cake until AFTER he opened all his presents, since it would give away the secret of his "big" present this year. So....as you can see, Carson got a new bike for his birthday this year.





...along with a pillow pet from Grandma Crowther....






...and a dinosaur bone kit from Grandma Jepson....


and many other fun things from everyone!


Happy Birthday Dear Carson, Happy Birthday to YOU!







Although we celebrated his birthday a week early, we did get him some cake and ice-cream on Sunday. Not much, but still a good day! 10-10-10....can't beat that!!!! Love you Carson!



5 comments:

Dustin and Janeth said...

Happy birthday to Carson! I've always wanted a bike so I bet Carson was way excited to have one!!!

Erica Bazil said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I feel so strongly for you guys. It seems I remember doing the same thing a couple years ago (having Cash's birthday party a couple weeks before his b-day to celebrate one ast time with family before we moved away from all of them) and although it's hard, especially at the time, I hope to offer encouragement - because it does get better and life is beautiful when it's spent with the very most important people - your little family!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Looks like it was a great one! And wow - a BIKE! Awesome. That's what Weston wants for Christmas, but I'm going to have something small enough for him to ride...he doesn't get the pedaling concept quite yet. So we'll see. How is New Mexico? I hope everything is going okay and that the transition is treating you well! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

sounds like it was a great day! Happy birthday Buddie!
I guess I better get started on Hailey Birthday.

Tori Price said...

You always have the cutest and most creative cakes! It looks like it was so much fun!