Sunday, October 31, 2010

Madison 17 months

Here are some of Madison's words....

mommy
Daddy
Ca-ca (Carson)
Kenz (Kenzie)
Ball
Hi
Bye-bye
ni-ni (Ni-night)
Tak-oo (thank you)
(she'll sign please, but won't really say it much)
Di-pee (diaper)
baby
happy
Puppy
owee
uh-oh
shoes
cookie
cracker
nummy (yummy)
ka-ka (spelling???) (refering to anything yucky, usually her di-pee, or something in her mouth that isn't suppose to be there, like a hair or somthing.)
And...lots more. My favorite thing is to ask her to say something, and listen to her try. She'll always try to repeat me, but it doesn't always come out sounding the same!


She knows all her animal sounds, body parts, and has even gone potty/stinky in the toilet a few times. She loves music and singing and dancing to most anything. She loves the ABC's, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, If your happy and you know it clap your hands, and of course, her lullaby before bed. (this is the only time she'll cuddle with me! She is now sleeping in a big girl bed on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed in the girl's room. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth still, and I can't WAIT until she finally outgrows this. She'll start nursery in one week, and I think she'll love it. (Especially with Kenzie in there to help her. Actually, I think it will be more help for KENZIE to go to nursery than Madison!) She is a stubborn little thing, and does WHATEVER she wants, WHENEVER she wants, but I love her fiesty-ness. She loves to help me in the kitchen or if I'm cleaning. She is obsessed with shoes. Hers, yours, the next door neighbors. If she finds shoes around, she'll put them on everytime. She loves saying hi to any stranger in the stores, but if somebody approaches HER...she'll scowl at you until you leave her alone. Everything has to be done on her terms, or she doesn't always cooperate! SHE LOVES TREATS, and usually eats pretty well if she can feed herself. She still closes her eyes when you ask her to smile. I love telling her to laugh or cry for me. She does a pretty good impression. She plays well with the other kids, but especially adores Carson. She is growing up faster than we can keep up with, but love her to pieces!!!!

1 comment:

Dustin and Janeth said...

She is so smart! I loved all your pictures. Especially the family ones. Very cute. How are you guys liking New Mexico? Hope all is well!