Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Sorry about the underwear pics...I know, I know...I have skinny kids.






We forgot to take final pics of the other pumpkins, so you ony get the final product of mine.
Belle....



the little "stinker"





The Garbage can...












Getting ready to go trick-or-treating!









WAY TOO MUCH CANDY!!!!



























Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

mom said...

I loved the pictures. They looked sor adorable, I missed them on Halloween but had fun talking to them. Can't wait until we can skype.
Love ya

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! You sure have cute kids. Love the costumes! And holy cow - they scored BIG TIME with the candy, didn't they? Wow!

Lindsey said...

My opinnion on Disneyland...Go! Maybe wait until the little one is ALMOST three, then you won't have to pay for her, but she will be taller. And go with another couple so you don't have to sit out by yourself with the little ones! There are tons of rides that everyone can go on though!

Lindsay said...

Why, yes we did take Weston trick-or-treating! We made it to about 6 houses and then we got sick of the rain. But still, we did it! How's the weather down there?