Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby...baby...baby....

This was my favorite video clip I got on Christmas Morning.

Preface #1- All Madison wanted was a baby for Christmas, and it was so cute to see her run right to it! (By the way...the underwear over the pajamas was her idea, and since it kept her "too big" Christmas Eve pajamas on, we left 'em.)

Preface #2- You'll notice Carson didn't run right to his pile. The reason for this is because he might have "accidentally" wondered down the stairs Christmas morning before anybody else woke-up....not to see presents...but to see if Santa ate the Christmas shaped, jello-jigglers and drank the egg-nog. It wasn't until he was down there that he realized the presents were there too, and he just happened to take a little look at his own pile. He totally felt guilty though, and came right up and told us. However, he didn't check the girls' piles ... so in this little clip you'll see him at their piles instead of his!

Preface #3- I absolutely HATE the way I sound on tape, so try not to be too annoyed when you listen to it. If that is the way I REALLY sound....I apologize now to family and friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You just sound like it is early don't worry about it.
I love that she loves her baby, at least you know Santa made a good choice. Hailey got a bike this year too, she was pretty excited too but she had to wait til the afternoon to go out side and find hers.

glad you had a great Christmas.
Love you guys!

Erica Bazil said...

Does that really surprise anyone about Carson - boys!!! How funny though. I think it's the absolute best to capture those first moments of surprised reaction and excitement on the kids' faces at Christmas. Love the video & happy hoidays!

Jill and Chris said...

so cute. Isn't great how easily they are excited and happy!

Dustin and Janeth said...

So cute!!! I'm glad you guys had fun :) I love how excited the girls got with their presents.
And thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

That's so funny about Carson. He's always been pretty curious hasn't he? lol Looks like you had a great Christmas! And you sound just fine on tape.:)