Friday, January 14, 2011

Pay it forward 2011:

Pay it forward 2011:

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. You must in turn, post this (FB or Blog) and send something YOU make to the first 5 people who comment on your blog (or FB post). The rules are it must be HANDMADE and must be sent to the 5 people sometime during 2011. So do it! Even if you can't think of something to make! I still have no idea what I'm going to do, but do it! It could be fun!

Also....send me an email with your address so I can mail it to you!

camijo105@hotmail.com

Or leave me your email and I'll get it from you when I'm ready! Thanks guys!!

7 comments:

Kendra and Karl said...

Sounds like fun. I like making things but I'm not the most creative so this could be interesting. You'll have to tell me what some of your ideas are.

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

I don't need to be one of the ones who get something if there are more than 5, but I wanted to tell you that I am going to steal the idea! I hope that's alright. Your kids sure are cute, and I cant believe Madison is already doing the things she is doing- Kinlee could learn from her :)

Erica Bazil said...

OOO, pick me pick me! I hope I get one of your hand-made items. what a fun idea! I'd love to make something for someone so I'll have to post this on my blog too. I love crafting. Now what to make right?

Karl said...

Ill send you something

The Nicholsons said...

I get to be lucky #5! I have seen so many people post this on facebook and I think about doing it, but they usually already have 5 people. I have no idea what I can do that is homemade, but I'll figure it out!

amber-girl said...

DANG! Any room for #6???

Dustin and Janeth said...

Ugh! I missed it. Well, next time I'll make sure I check your blog daily hahahahaha. I'm no. 7 though and that's my lucky number. Hopefully I'll get something somehow hahahaha. Hope you guys are doing great. Your kids are SOOOO smart and adorable!!!