Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random pictures... before I forget

These pictures are all in the wrong order from when they were taken, but oh well. I just wanted to get them on here, so I have them saved. All these are random...Christmas, New Years, etc. Enjoy.

Cute outfits from Grandma Crowther.....
A few pictures from our visit home in January...







We spend the New Year's with some new friends, the Bauers. We had an "East Coast" party, which mean we counted down with NY and the party was done by 10:00pm! We had kids in bed, and sleeping by 11:00pm. Not bad.



Pinata!!!!


Happy New Year's! Pucker up...



Uncle Taylor and Aunt Whitney stopped for the night on their way to Georgia, for PA school. The kids loved having company.














The "cool" face.


A picture of my girls. Kenzie looks scary, but I was trying to get a good picture of her hair before Aunt Whitney chopped it off.



Kids were so excited for the snow to arrive (a few inches is all) that they BEGGED me to let them go out and play. So...at 7:30am, here they are playing in the snow. (It was a quicky. No snow pants needed.)

















Sunday, Christmas outfits...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that dress my girls in the same clothes. sometimes they get so mad that they have to match but I love matching girls!
Your kids are stinkin cute!