Thursday, February 17, 2011

Long or short???

I've been having an internal debate for a few months now. Should I keep growing my hair out, or cut it again??? I can't decide!!! Please help. (Don't mind some of these blurry pictures. I'm trying to give you a better idea, so you can help me decide.)


Pros for long hair:

1-James likes long hair.



2- More ways to do it everyday. (curled under, straight, curled out, pulled up, etc.)

3- I love that I can pull it up, especially when I workout.


Cons for long hair:
My hair is super fine and thin, and I feel like it looks stringly and gross all the time.
Pros for short hair:
1- Looks thicker.
2- I like it shorter better.



Cons for short hair:
1- Takes more money to get it cut. I need it cut every few months to keep the style when it's short.
2-James likes long hair.







What do you think???? Hint: Which one makes me look thinner? I'll probably go with that one.

14 comments:

Shareen said...

You look beautiful either way. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear so my vote is for long. I loved it short though, and for the record,you look thin either way!!!

Amy said...

I think your hair looks great long or short but my favorite is the shorter cut. :) Have fun deciding, I am trying to make the same decision right now too. It shouldn't be so hard but it is. Good Luck!

Erica Bazil said...

We are two cut from the same mold in this regard! Ty wants me to grow my hair out (I don' tknow why men like teh long luscious hair - it's not liek Ty ever plays with my hair or anything:)), but I have fine hair and like you, I like how light my hair feels when it's short, how much thicker it looks, and I just like that it seems more stylish. So right now, I'm in that miserable 'growing my hair out' stage that makes me just want to tear it all out instead. So anyway, although James might not like my answer (and neither would Ty), I like the short hair look best - but truly you can pull off either look and look great. Good luck deciding!

Lindsay said...

SO cute! You do look adorable either way. But I think short looks more like you! Long is pretty though too! No help. Go with whatever is EASIER! You look thin both ways!

Jill and Chris said...

You are darling both ways. Lucky. What is it with guys and long hair??? I have been growing mine out for Chris for the past 8 months. UGH. I think shorter hair always looks more styled and "in place" if that makes any sense. And you look thin either way. So... I guess you can't go wrong. :D but my vote is for short.

brent. britney, and ryan. said...

you are beautiful either way. although, not everyone can pull of the short hair and you look absolutely stunning with it. i on the other hand cannot sport the short hair lol so i am jealous!!!!

Josh and Shalae said...

I vote short too! I think you look great either way though! Good luck!!

Ali said...

I love it short! I have been trying to grow mine out but I keep cutting it and seeing way cute short styles. Go for short!

Shauna said...

My vote is for short too!

Lisa said...

I ditto all the comments about how good you look either way. No matter how you do your hair you look like "Cami"! On a side bonus...the shorter the hair the less you weigh!!!

Dad said...

I must be the only man that likes short hair. I beg mom to cut hers all the time. I love the way short hair allows everyone to see how beautiful your faces are. Anyway that is my vote,SHORT. But I promise to love you the same no matter what your hair looks like. Love Dad

Tori Price said...

Short! Buy some wigs, then James can be with a new long haired woman whenever he wants! Haha! I like it short but you look great (and thin) either way!

The Crowthers said...

Next time I visit I could put some extensions in and then you could have a visual which way you like it better. You can still wear it curly and pull it up when its short. Good luck!

Emily said...

I know what you mean about the expense (I don't like paying to get mine cut either!) but I LOVED your short hair. Your hair does look thicker when it is cut short and it just looks styled all the time. You are lucky because you look great either way!