Besides the haircut, we've had quite the past few days. Dentist appointments, Doctor's appointments, sick kids, fevers, vomitting,Young Women's, New Beginnings, sugar cookies, Musical numbers, babysitting, exercising, cleaning, cooking, way too much laundry.......you get the point. We've been crazy over here. I feel a much needed break coming soon!!!
14 comments:
SOOO cute. You look smokin' hot!
I love your new hair cut!!
I LOVE it! Way to go! You're so beautiful!
You look great, but then again you always look Awesome!!!
Way cute! I need to be daring and do something fun with my hair!
Way cute!!!!! And you look great! So slim and trim:) Love it! You do sound like you've had quite the week. I hope you all are feeling better. Have James watch the kids one night and you go out with some friends for a girls night. Sounds like you deserve it!
You're hair is super cute! Love it!
Sooooo cute!!!
I absolutely love your hair. so beautiful.
btw- i have to make my blog private so i need ur email address so i can add you to my "allowed reader" list.
Cami, you are the kind of lucky girl who looks amazing no matter what. I love your hair cut and I love it long too.
I love the new hair cut! You look great! :)
To my most beautiful daughter!! Tahnk you. Sorry James.
I love your short hair!
I have been saying for weeks that I'm going to chop off my long tresses after I spent the last year and a half growing it out. It's only a matter of time for me! ;-)
P.S. Loved your novel on my blog.
I love your hair, you look absolutely gorgeous. Although you always do anyway, but the haircut makes you look like a celebrity.
Post a Comment