I have been mildly obsessed with this show for the past few months.
With this little hottie as the main character, who wouldn't be?!!!!!
After watching "24", James said he needed a little break from addictive shows, so I started this one on my own. (We don't have cable or satellite, so thank heaven's for netflix...I can watch them online, anytime I want!)
This is what I look forward to every afternoon when the kids lay down for a nap and I have piles of laundry to fold. (Yes...I seem to have piles of laundry every stinkin' day!) But.....if I can watch this while I'm darning socks, I don't even mind.
Ty and I started watching this show when it first started and we loved it (back when we were still in Poky)! Then we moved and never really didn't think of it again - crazy I know (especially with the brother hotties - I always liked the name Lincoln after this show too). I guess I should find it too and figure out how it all works out.
oh i think he is so hot too! it makes it a little easier to watch the show. If they just had the other characters like T-bag it wouldnt be worth watching. now if your next son is named wentworth(thats his real name) i think we need to have a intervention! We are on Season 4 right now.
I've seen a few episodes from this and they were pretty good. For some reason I thought it wasn't on the air very long. I'll have to look it up in our Netflix. :)
6 comments:
Oh boy, oh boy...I've needed a series to get addicted to. It's been awhile. I'm excited to try your obsession suggestion!
We are just watching Royal Pains and White Collar. that is about all the TV time I get.
Ty and I started watching this show when it first started and we loved it (back when we were still in Poky)! Then we moved and never really didn't think of it again - crazy I know (especially with the brother hotties - I always liked the name Lincoln after this show too). I guess I should find it too and figure out how it all works out.
oh i think he is so hot too! it makes it a little easier to watch the show. If they just had the other characters like T-bag it wouldnt be worth watching. now if your next son is named wentworth(thats his real name) i think we need to have a intervention! We are on Season 4 right now.
I agree, he is a hottie! I wish I had more time for TV...my brother is really trying to get me into Modern Family!
I've seen a few episodes from this and they were pretty good. For some reason I thought it wasn't on the air very long. I'll have to look it up in our Netflix. :)
Post a Comment