Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 things I realized this week....

#1- We have the best neighbors!

The kids are the best of friends... and so are the mom's actually.

(Last day of swimming lesson pictures...)

Little buddies....SO CUTE!!! Wish mine would just look into the camera and smile normal like her friend, but oh well. Still cute.

Me and the little girls would sing songs and read books while the "big kids" learned to swim.
#2- Swimming lessons was a FABULOUS idea for the kids!
(my kids have always been such chickens in the water, but they did great and we can't wait for Summer now, to show off their skills!)




#3- When you are incredibly irritable, (because you had a bad day....and you are now very ornery, and one kids throwing a tantrum, and another is pulling on your legs crying, and you mess up dinner, and you have to heat up frozen ravioli instead of what you had initially planned to eat, and your husband walks in from work in the middle of the mess).....DON'T feel bad if you tackle him to the ground when he thinks he's being funny and says, "Don't you know that dinner should be ready and waiting for me on the table when I get home from work?"
#4- My kids are very skinny.
Yes, I've known this before, but realized it a lot this week because they were in swimming suits a lot.
See for yourself.





#5-Waking up at 5:30am is hard to do 6 days a week to go workout...but not nearly as hard as not eating sugar for a month and a half! I'm currently off sweets until Feb. 14th. But I am going strong!!! My new and improved healthier, sexier body better show up fast, or I'm likely to tackle again. Don't get too close.
#6- My other neighbor just may be dealing drugs. I'll keep ya posted on that one if anything pans out. Let's just say there are lots of vehicles in and out of our parking lot, for short periods of time. Really starting to make me curious.

10 comments:

Chuck and Becky said...

Go Cami! 5:30am and no sugar wow! That is great that you like your neighbor and your kids get along. Creepy neighbor on the other side though, hope that all gets taken care of. Cute pictures of your kids. That is great that you put them in swim lessons I've been thinking about it this year for my boys.

Erica Bazil said...

You're so funny - I guess with the good comes the bad too (re: neighbors). Makes you appreciate the good more I think. We're going to start swimming lessions with Cash early this summer. He thinks he's going to jump off the diving board and swim to the bottom of the pool "and this is sweet" as he puts it. Just scares me. Thought we better give his skills a boost before he tries anything too dangerous. :)

Anonymous said...

We have aneighbor like the second one you mentioned too! I don't think anyone notices it but me cause I'm home all day and I hear the cars coming and going all day. it drives me crazy!

I'm sorry but I think my kids are way skinners then yours. Mine tiny even when they are fully clothed.

I want to try swimming lessons, for me and for my kids!

Jessie said...

Dude, your neighbor is definitely dealing drugs. We were practically part of a drug deal that one night and didn't even realize it!

I told my undercover cop friend and he wants the address so he can "stalk" the parking lot.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

5:30am? Seriously? You are amazing! I can hardly get up by 8! (sadly, I'm not joking...I sooo wish I were a morning person). Also, swimming lessons- such a great idea. I need to put Tae in them this year, she is so timid in deep water. Thanks for reminding me so I can sign her up!

Michelle said...

I totally laughed out loud picturing you tackling James about the dinner comment. And your kids may be skinny but they are awfully cute! It's amazing you continue to get up at 5:30 every morning. I really admire that, I would never do it. ;)

Anonymous said...

email me arobison10 (at) gmail (dot) com

Kim and Chet said...

I just got caught up on your blog...slacker I know...but how fun! It looks like your doing great there.

I loved your post about Kyle. So sweet, I miss that kid!

Loved reading it all! Miss you tons and tons! :)

Amelia said...

Your blog is so cute! I love this funny funny post. Made me smile a lot. And you think your neighbor is selling drugs!? Ahhhh!

It was good to finally meet you this week. Sorry I didn't get to chat much. MOPS days are a litle whirlwind-ish for me. :-)

Anonymous said...

then get her to sit on the table because I want to eat her for dinner, cute swimsuit