Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Madison turns 2

Madison turned two on Sunday. We actually celebrated her birthday when James' family was in town, the week before. She had a great time. My mom and family gave her their presents (An adorable Butterfly Pillowpet) when they were here a few weeks before that.





Madison is a fun, sassy, stubborn, sweet, and funny little girl. She can make me more frustrated and angry than any of my other kids seem to, but her sweet little voice melts my heart. The other night she got off her bed and I was about to get mad and put her back in her room, when I heard this tiny little voice coming from the hall, underneath my bedroom door, "MOOOOOM........ I WUUUUUUUUV YOOOOOOU!" James and I just started busting up. It's a darn good thing she's so cute. She has a way of pushing our buttons sometimes and getting on our last nerves, but she is/has been a very entertaining child to raise so far. She has WAY too much personality packed into that little body of hers!








This is a picture of some fun things we've been able to do with her hair lately, although curly is still my favorite. It just....fits her.




















Here she is with her "Beauty" cake...
























Kenzie gave her a microphone... Carson gave her a princess ball...








New Tangled PJ's. She was thrilled.















A new baby. Can't have too many of these around, can we?!










Birthday girl and her new treasures...



Time for Birthday Cake...






Gone already?








Aunt Kirsten (Carol) and Madison. Poor Aunt Kirsten got called "Carol" (one of our favorite babysitters here in NM), all week long. But don't worry Kirsten, I think she figured it out by the end of the week. On Sunday, at church, Madison called Carol, "Kirsten".







Ending the party with a movie...







We love you Madison!


5 comments:

Johnson's said...

I've been so occupied with life and the different challenges we are facing, that I have totally ignored the rest of the world.
Now when did Maddie get so big and grown up? And it is WAY time for you to have another one. If you do it I'll do it. lol. You are all so adorable. Maybe we could each meet half way and get a hotel for a day or two. Is James still liking work there? We miss you more than you'll ever know. Love you guys Cami!!!

Shareen said...

Happy birthday Maddie. Her hair is darling. She is the cutest thing and getting so big. Can't wait to see you all. We miss you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little girl! Looks like it was a great and wonderful party!

Lindsay said...

Happy B-day Madison! She is so dang cute. You're going to have to teach me how to do hair when my little girl comes. Otherwise, the poor child is in trouble! I'm so glad you laughed at our "out-take" picture - I thought it was hilarious! Haha! Hope life is going well for you guys!

Kim and Chet said...

Happy Bday to cute Maddie. She is looking so big! I love the cake and her hair. You are such a good mom Cami!